IGNORED

Buggy Boy, anyone?

CyranoJ

Are you making labels and covers for the other ST ports, Felyx?

Answer is YES just give me some times I am currently drawing the ones for Arkanoid Revenge of Doh and the next will follow for all the ones I can burn on CD which is not the case of all ST ports: Rick Dangerous, Bubble Bobble for example probably can't be burned as they are rom files and not abs or cof files.

For those 2 ones, BJL or Skunkboard should be the accurate solution but of course no CD mean no need for CD and DVD box cover.

Answer is YES just give me some times I am currently drawing the ones for Arkanoid Revenge of Doh and the next will follow for all the ones I can burn on CD which is not the case of all ST ports: Rick Dangerous, Bubble Bobble for example probably can't be burned as they are rom files and not abs or cof files.

For those 2 ones, BJL or Skunkboard should be the accurate solution but of course no CD mean no need for CD and DVD box cover.

It's probably not worth it, most of them will probably become ROMs once sound is added.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm happy to say this one is now also complete, with full audio.

Not only that, but I re-wrote the game's internal render engine so large chunks of it now run on the GPU, meaning that this is faster and smoother than on the ST. For added challenge, I wanted to keep it under 2MB so people with CD only systems could run it.

Anyway, enjoy one of the best games on the ST, now on the Jaguar.

Download in the megathread, as usual - youtube video also updated.

(WHOOT! Incomplete <10!!!)

• Like 7