IGNORED

The Atari 7800 Game By Game Podcast

The lightgun WAS available separately.

Yeah, but I don't think it was easily found in the pre internet days. I don't ever recall seeing one myself on store shelves.

I think the game awards you low (10?) points for shooting bottles right above Gramps as a deterrent to "camping out" on the spot where the bottles are initially released.

& I dont recall if Dauber had the BB box, but on the back of it, the 2nd of 4 bullet points says "For use with Atari light gun". & I recall back in the Fergl, Software Etc. had an Atari XE gun (or equivalent knockoff) pkged in styrofoam & shrinkwrapped for $25-$30. I got mine yrs back from Video61.

Yeah, says it on the back, but I'm sure many gamers didn't realize it at the time. Easy to overlook. Interesting thought about the camping out spot

TWO new Atari GBG episodes today! Woohoo!

Actually 3! Shinto released one too!

I feel ashamed for our first episode of the new year. Thank you for humbling us.

I was just saving your bacon from Hyde messing with the editing for overlooking him!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ep 30 is now up covering Basketbrawl & Midnight Mutants on both iTunes and YouTube.

I have now covered the entire library of officially released games!

The next episode will cover the prototypes Klax, Missing in Action, Plutos & Sirius.

If you have any thoughts on these or any previously covered games, please send them to atari7800podcast@aol.com

• Like 1

Ep 30 is now up covering Basketbrawl & Midnight Mutants on both iTunes and YouTube.

I have now covered the entire library of officially released games!

The next episode will cover the prototypes Klax, Missing in Action, Plutos & Sirius.

If you have any thoughts on these or any previously covered games, please send them to atari7800podcast@aol.com

Just wanted to chime in and say congratulations for the de facto completion of your 7800 podcast project. I've listened to all of the episodes and you have done a great job.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Check out the new Pie Factory! Phil may or may not be a guest!

You can just call me Mr. One-off

THANK YOU KEVIN FOR MAKING THIS EPISODE POSSIBLE!!!
The Prototype Special Episode of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast is now available on iTunes and YouTube. I actually added some video to portions of the YouTube version this time around.
Edited by nosweargamer
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...