IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

6 hours ago, CaptainBreakout said:

Anyone have any Wii controllers (or other Wii stuff) they'd want to sell cheap?  Please PM me. I'm serious.

I can check when I get home - I'm in New Hampshire until Saturday. I have picked up 2 random setups at the thrifts this year and I honestly don't know what came with them. How many players do you need?

• Thanks 1

Well, its not Atari or even video game related , but since I am going to record videos for my Atari and even PDM files I will post this here, I really scored on a McLagan gramophone from Stratford Ontario. I know that there may be some of you who like this sort of thing, and I intend to make lots of content on the Atari 8 bit with this beauty. 

346492527_921487055843407_4599364094566566547_n.jpg

346472026_158087510567034_8581454022791773342_n.jpg

346453432_231497886288287_5340525542716862759_n.jpg

346264362_216970604410085_6015581255898450233_n.jpg

345599353_960661821627697_5498746502270599249_n.jpg

• Like 5

On 5/10/2023 at 9:46 AM, CaptainBreakout said:

Up to three more controllers, but I'll take whatever. Thanks! I'm open to a trade or something too. 😁 Hit me with a pm when you get a chance to look at inventory, please.

I am SO sorry I forgot about this. ☹️

I just woke up from a sound sleep and my first thought was “Oh hell”. Not sure how this entered my consciousness being dead asleep. 🤣🤣 Give me until Wednesday morning. I’m off for 3 days when I get home then. I just set an alarm in my phone.

(3rd shift sucks)

11 minutes ago, CaptainBreakout said:

No worries at all,ate!  My life hasn't been hinging on acquiring additional Wii hardware, but sure it will be nice whenever it happens. 😁.

2 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

I am SO sorry I forgot about this. ☹️

I just woke up from a sound sleep and my first thought was “Oh hell”. Not sure how this entered my consciousness being dead asleep. 🤣🤣 Give me until Wednesday morning. I’m off for 3 days when I get home then. I just set an alarm in my phone.

(3rd shift sucks)

You drove him to such anger that in a Nintendo-starved manic frenzy he bought a RED TENT! Let's starve him some more and see what he picks up next! :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Let's starve him some more and see what he picks up next! :D

On the one hand I am sorely tempted to see what this would do to his collection and financial status. Maybe a $10k WATA graded Super Pitfall for the NES??

On the other hand he runs Secret Santa and I cannot jeopardize that!! 

Oh what to do!!!

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

Oh what to do!!!

Hoy!  Well, I did buy Honey Peach not too long ago.  Not sure what that says about me and my taste.

... And here I am at work having a serious conversation with a fellow employee who's a long-time Burning Man attendee.  She's encourage me to become an exhibitor and build/haul an arcade into the desert.  She says I can even get funding for this.

Huh.

Well. This definitely qualifies as a subject for its own topic. Anyway... This sounds like a great life so maybe I should keep moving in that direction and letting things develop.

So by all means... Tease me, poke me, drive me crazy.   I think I like it. 🙃😄

(Do I sound like a burner yet?)

Edited by CaptainBreakout
I hope the good and somewhat giddy nature of this post comes through.
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

On the one hand I am sorely tempted to see what this would do to his collection and financial status. Maybe a $10k WATA graded Super Pitfall for the NES??

Oh what to do!!!

YES!  YES!

Oh Wait!

Super Pitfall?  NES?

I was thinking Super Pinball on SNES!  I was about to put my graded copy on eBay!

Graded it myself,...Gave'er a B+!

• Haha 3

On 5/15/2023 at 7:08 PM, ClassicGMR said:

Don't worry. I've got you covered. 😉

I guess I should add something I bought here ...

I moved into my new house last month, and I'm slowly getting things set up. I have a 400 square foot rec room, to which I recently added a T2 Arcade1UP machine.

IMG_20230515_190710076.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, chicgamer said:

Don't worry. I've got you covered. 😉

I moved into my new house last month, and I'm slowly getting things set up. I have a 400 square foot rec room, to which I recently added a T2 Arcade1UP machine.

IMG_20230515_190710076.jpg

That is excellent!  And you have Simpsons... One of the best multi player arcade experiences ever!

Looks like the beginnings of a great rec room. And you got all that room on the walls for decor too!

• Like 1