IGNORED

Tower Toppler - All towers defeated

Trebor

A multi-session playthrough and completion of the game, utilizing the select tower feature:

For a specific tower being conquered, here are the set of links:

Entering The...

Bonus Rounds: Tower 1, Tower 2, Tower 3, Tower 4, Tower 5, Tower 6, Tower 7, [There is no bonus round for Tower 8].

• Like 4

Looks like a great game, going to try it this weekend.

It is a great game, albeit very challenging at times. It is not for the easily frustrated, or if you're looking for a quick action game. It requires patience and practice. Good times though are had once you're invested in it, and there's a rewarding feeling for each tower your defeat. Learning how the enemies operate, the impact your movements have on their behavior and the overall tower, is pretty cool.

• Like 1

It is not for the easily frustrated...

Quoted for truth. I had this on both C64 and Amiga and they were VERY playable on those platforms, but forget the 7800...I've been playing the damn thing for eight years and I still can't get past the second tower. :(

I still can't get past the second tower. :(

I hear ya, Dauber. For me, the fourth tower gave me one heck of a rough time - To the point where I can almost state it was the hardest tower to climb. I swore while trying to defeat it and right after conquering it, I would stop there. I tried to convince myself that at least I beat half the towers and that was good enough. Nope, didn't work. Found myself too hooked.

• 3 weeks later...