IGNORED

Metro 2015

CyranoJ

how about st ports of:

Street Fighter II

Robocop

LOL, you don't want much. You are also very close to the bottom of the list of 'people I'd ever take requests from' - Do you seriously think your previous 5 odd years of insults and attacks on not only myself and my friends but other AA forum members can be forgotten and then you can slide up with a request list from me?

Awaiting another 'Everyone hates me' post now. Can't wait. Hopefully this one won't get 'moderator approved' - no idea how the last one did.

Austin, would you like anything else converted?

Edited by CyranoJ
  • Like 7

You would have to use 2 controllers to emulate a keyboard for Leisure Suit Larry games. You can get 24 of the 26 letters of the alphabet out of the keypads on the controllers. Map the space bar and maybe q and z to the A, B, C buttons on controller 2. Custom overlays. 3D print a 2 controller holder similar to the holder for Robotron on the 5200. Should be easy to do!

• Like 1

LOL, you don't want much. You are also very close to the bottom of the list of 'people I'd ever take requests from' - Do you seriously think your previous 5 odd years of insults and attacks on not only myself and my friends but other AA forum members can be forgotten and then you can slide up with a request list from me?

What I don't understand is why you're here replying and not slaving away porting these games. It's enough that he forgave you enough and given you a godly task to deliver to the jaguar community, sanctioned by one of the high profile respected spokespersons, you want to give him the upper lip? For shame!

You would have to use 2 controllers to emulate a keyboard for Leisure Suit Larry games. You can get 24 of the 26 letters of the alphabet out of the keypads on the controllers. Map the space bar and maybe q and z to the A, B, C buttons on controller 2. Custom overlays. 3D print a 2 controller holder similar to the holder for Robotron on the 5200. Should be easy to do!

Dude, T9 :).

• Like 7

Honestly your ST ports are cool now that I have a skunkboard and figured it out. Also your Jaguar games you made are cool. I can be an idiot sometimes who never backs down, I know. I have a problem letting things go. I probably have asbergers or some mental problems. I have a hard time getting along with people. ive always felt different. honestly I wish I could just fit in lol but darnit im just plain different and I guess weird. I too often take things the wrong way and hold grudges. Also really outspoken and confident people tend to bug me probably because ive always been shy and stuff. guess im jealous. I have issues, messed up things have happened in my life and also probably I made some bad decisions too. also ive been in the online jaguar scene since like 2003 and it was a lot different up until the time reboot jagware came along. at one point there were 3 active jag sites, AA Jaguar sector and jag interactive. things were just, different. a lot of big name guys don't participate in jag stuff online anymore, its sad. but, you guys came along and lots of homebrew games from you and others have come out. its taken me awhile to warm up to 8 bit and 16 bit graphics but im sure its not easy making a game haha. im really thinking of trying to learn how to make a jaguar game now that I have a skunkboard. I have way too much free time which is probably why im a bit weird. I work from home (as you know, evil ebay seller hahah) and so ya. to be honest keep up the great work on the ST ports (they aren't crummy) and also the new games, you and the other guys mostly Euro. Sure are pumping out new games a lot these days. its cool. I would like to see some 3d homebrews even if the framerate isn't so great. :) You guys are done so many 2d games, try some 3d.