IGNORED

Intellivision Revolution - Official Thread for COPTER COMMAND

Rev

HNI_0096.JPG

I played the game little over an hour on 3 lives mode, fast shot, autofire on. Very nice job by the coder. I like the remix mode that have 4 different area with different color scheme. It's like H.E.R.O. that had 4 different color cavern. Plus there is 2 different sound for the shooting depending if it is on fast or slow.

Now I need to work on sleeping.

Great score! You put me to shame.

Changes made to post #1 of this thread, and to ordering page. The patch and special metal Copter are no longer included in game. I have a couple saved ones for people that previously contacted me and could not order until a later date due to circumstances. If anyone missed out you may have a chance to win one in the High Score Contest coming soon. Thanks everyone!

• Like 1

attachicon.gifHNI_0096.JPG

I played the game little over an hour on 3 lives mode, fast shot, autofire on. Very nice job by the coder. I like the remix mode that have 4 different area with different color scheme. It's like H.E.R.O. that had 4 different color cavern. Plus there is 2 different sound for the shooting depending if it is on fast or slow.

Now I need to work on sleeping.

Great score, that may be hard to top other than by yourself!

Great score, that may be hard to top other than by yourself!

Some testers hit over 1 million if I recall. Maybe they can verify.

But that may of been before some adjustments. ....

Edited by revolutionika

Someone is using the invincible mode. Ahem. Hahahha

It is certainly possible with Invincibilty turned on, but would impress me if it was possible for any of us old-timers on regular Hard mode.

post-38229-0-64355400-1437066674.gif

I wasn't able to get anywhere near 1,000,000 in Commander mode after some of the testing tweaks to make it harder .

It is certainly possible with Invincibilty turned on, but would impress me if it was possible for any of us old-timers on regular Hard mode.

msg-38229-0-11813300-1422939909_thumb.gif

I wasn't able to get anywhere near 1,000,000 in Commander mode after some of the testing tweaks to make it harder .

Impressive still!

Can't wait to see score in contest this fall......wait until people see the prizes.

• Like 1

Impressive still!

Can't wait to see score in contest this fall......wait until people see the prizes.

That pic if from one of the early test roms, it took like an hour on invincible to get there. I won't post what happens when you pass a million, maybe after the High Score contest...

I believe this was the image was why INV shows up on the screen when that player has picked it in the options.

Changes made to post #1 of this thread, and to ordering page. The patch and special metal Copter are no longer included in game. I have a couple saved ones for people that previously contacted me and could not order until a later date due to circumstances. If anyone missed out you may have a chance to win one in the High Score Contest coming soon. Thanks everyone!

Rev, Got my two thanks. Hey shoot me a PM. I have a box packed of 50 Carts with screws. Just need your shipping address. I know I've been off the deep end but let me know if you still need an ECS and Keyboard with or without musical Keyboard....great job.

I was well over 500,000 on invincible mode when I just turned it off.

Where on the screen does it say what mode we are on if we ever have a competition for equal playing field purposes?

Look for 'INV'. I'll try to get a screen of it. Or if anyone else can. I won't be able until next week.

I could so easily Photoshop that out. Take that, 2-color tiles!

Actually anyone could photoshop ANY high score!

But....seeing how only a very small amount of people have the rom. People will have to take a pic of their screen....or I may just require a real pic. And not a screen cap.......anyway. If someone is going to cheat, you can't stop them! :-)