IGNORED

Intellivision Revolution - Official Thread for COPTER COMMAND

Rev

Meant to say, this game looks and especially sounds awesome. In fact, I think it sounds cooler than the 2600 version as far as gameplay.. Title screen is especially impressive for the Inty. :thumbsup:

I saw IntellivisionDude's review a few days ago and hope to grab a copy!

• Like 1

Nice game. I finally got a break and a chance to play it.

When I first started play, my strategy was evidently "operation meat shield" since I was using up my lives so quickly. After a bit, I started using the lower preview screen more effectively and went in with guns blazing, though that only allows me to get to level 2. Finally, I started employing a strategy of hanging out at the edge of each convoy and that finally let me get some good points. :-D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your obsession is worse than my obsession.

How do you know the degree of my OCD....obsessive collectors disease?

Is simply purchasing multiple copies and numerous variations hoarding/obsessive?

But to the person doing it, it seems quite normal. To the outsider it may appear irrational. This would make a great topic for a new thread. Maybe make one? Although I vaguely remember a thread about this from a few years ago.

How do you know the degree of my OCD....obsessive collectors disease?

Is simply purchasing multiple copies and numerous variations hoarding/obsessive?

But to the person doing it, it seems quite normal. To the outsider it may appear irrational. This would make a great topic for a new thread. Maybe make one? Although I vaguely remember a thread about this from a few years ago.

That was in your Hello Kitty forum.

Any word Rev Brotherhood dude , on brickout and the other secret games for Intellivoice and Ecs

games coming up soon, to be released . :grin: :thumbsup:

Lol AWW. I thought it was ur My little Pony and Strawberry shortcake collection as well. :-o

You'll hear about them soon. Including the new Intellivoice Arcade clone port.

• Like 1

Speaking of plushies. After seeing Pixels movie, my boy wanted a Qbert toy...looked online. Not really any. I was looking for a pvc figure or something. But I did find a handmade crochet qbert for 30 bucks. Looked pretty cool. But a little pricy. I'm tempted to get it.

Thanks a lot Eric! Now you got me wanting a plushie like doll.....haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...