IGNORED

Intellivision Revolution - Official Thread for COPTER COMMAND

Rev

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I detect a lucrative business model in the offing, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I think the infamous people familiar with the matter should plan a sequel to Piggy Bank. Let's say it's called, Piggy Bank II Special Edition -- or as I like to call it, P2B SE.

It should include two new screens and shuffle the order around to make it into a completely new game! You could brag about it as you display it on your shelf because everybody will notice that awesome new sticker stamped on the baggy to differentiate it from the original (it'll also be a brand new baggy, of course: Glad zippy baggies instead of ZipLock baggies this time!).

And if that were not enough, it'll also have a sticker on the bacon lolly to make sure it's obviously distinguishable.

The first 20 copies will be sold at $150, the next 20 at $200, and the rest after that at $300. You can place your order to learn your random placement. Remember, the more you pay, the better your investment. Why not go "whole hog" and get in at each of the premium levels for even Moar Collectivitudeness!

Don't miss out. Coming soon from the bastards that brought you producers of Piggy Bank! A completely brand new adventure (stickers and all!) It's Piggy Bank like you've never seen before! P2B SE: Electric Boogaloo!

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 4

I'll buy damn near anything with "Electric Boogaloo" in the title.

[snip]

Don't miss out. Coming soon from the bastards that brought you producers of Piggy Bank! A completely brand new adventure (stickers and all!) It's Piggy Bank like you've never seen before! P2B SE: Electric Boogaloo!