IGNORED

Grab Bag Piñata (Free Stuff!)

DZ-Jay

Last chance to pick up stuff from the Piñata! This week-end, I'm packing it all in, so make sure to grab what you can... There's still plenty of overlays! Maybe I should post in the Flashback Overlays thread. :lol:

Seriously, there's still plenty of loot. I appreciate that you all have been very gracious and polite by not trying to grab everything at once, but come on... free stuff! :)

-dZ.

All PMs are being collected, and I am putting them in a spreadsheet to cross-reference everybody's requests. I have not responded to every one, but I will once I have everything ready for shipping. This should happen sometime today or tomorrow.

-dZ.

• Like 2

It's gone well, I see a bunch of requests so far, keep them coming! Especially those overlays. Eric7100, do you want a stack of free overlays to replace the missing set that's ruined your life?

Did you ever send Eric his stack of free overlays???

Its about to the point, that even Keith might send him some overlays just to help him get on with his life!!!!

Did you ever send Eric his stack of free overlays???

Its about to the point, that even Keith might send him some overlays just to help him get on with his life!!!!

He never asked! Eric, go check out the Grab Bag Piñata, there is still time to live a happy and long life. :)

-dZ.

Here's an update: I'm in the process of splitting things up for everyone, and I noticed that some items are in high demand. Specifically, the patches and buttons: there's only one of each. This means that only one person will get it. If you really want it, you may want to contact Rev, since I think he made them.

Also, the Sears and International games. Some of you asked for ALL of them at once! :o I'll do my best to share the wealth, but know that there's only one of each.

I'm closing up the Piñata tonight, so make sure to make your last requests! So far, the only things that are left are anything that has more than two or three in quantity in the original list--mostly overlays.

-dZ.

Sent a revised list of mine, and took some things off my list like the badges, etc.. Only chasing after overlays, games and a couple of pencils :P

Thank you, and I insist I pay shipping at least

Hmmm... Does that mean I have to re-do the list now and re-shuffle everything again?