IGNORED

Thank you Jeff Minter. All hail the Yak. King of the Webs.

CyranoJ

Jaguar games need a splash containing a circle and three choices...

What do you see here?

A. Circle

B. Ellipse

C. Sausage

Pressing A let's you play the game, Pressing B asks you to adjust your set, Pressing C summons nyancat.

• Like 10

Jaguar games need a splash containing a circle and three choices...

What do you see here?

A. Circle

B. Ellipse

C. Sausage

Pressing A let's you play the game, Pressing B asks you to adjust your set, Pressing C summons nyancat.

All games need it sh3. The amount of ppl who are 'happy enough' playing classic 4:3 videogames on in 16:9 mode or on modern flat screen TV's without a scaler/SLG.

It's like some sort of irremovable, incurable genetic defect.

I'd rather just 'end it' instead of having to live with that sort of torturous burden, personally...

• Like 4

I was trying to rack my brains earlier for one of Llamasoft's/Jeff's games I used to play on my C64 as a kid. I cheecked Jeff's Wiki page and his own site, but couldn't figure out what it was at all.

A game where you played a Goat (or similar - Ibex etc) jumping from wall to wall attacking enemies/objects within the centre of the screen.

Luckily, I stumbled across a screen shot of it on a Google image search. Turns out it was called 'Ancipital'.

I distinctly remember my sub-10 year old self being somewhat shit at it. Judging by the video I found on YouTube, I wouldn't imagine much would have changed.

Looks solid!

-

-

I still don't get it by the way! :lol:

• Like 1

Some extra infos about this pic.

It comes from a music CD from a single guy band called Llamatron.

I did not listening to their music but it is said to be "Hard Dubstep / Warstep / Breakcore" which I would summarize by "Techno"

Probably notjing else in common with the Jeff Minter games than the Llamatron name and the Lama on the CD box pic.

Now as this pic I thought it was not that out of scope for illustrating a Robotron games with lamas.

Beyond the controversy about the creepy look of that pic, I found cool to re-use for that video game the pic of a guy who re-used for himself the name of the game itself :D

Sorry for the ones of you who pee themselve of terror while seing the pic ;)

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 3

Here is a new version of the sleeve as the previous ons was sloppy:

7XUT.jpg

Now I am on the Revenge of mutant camel and you will see the pic used is 100% pure Jeff Minter's wood :D

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 1