IGNORED

Freeway - No Traffic

neotokeo2001

This is Activision's Freeway with no traffic to test if a record of 39 is possible on Game 1.

I was only able to get a 40 and it ended a few lanes from 41. I don't think 39 is possible and the record if it is that is bogus.

post-3832-0-71870700-1422896404_thumb.png

Freeway - No Cars BIN:

Freeway no cars.bin

Edited by neotokeo2001

• 1 year later...

can someone make a simple hack where they change the chicken into a handicap symbol, so now you have to try to get the wheelchair guy across the highway!!! My friend Darren would love this since he himself is in a wheelchair. And before I get any flack for this request , You don't know Darren!!! LOL

• Like 1

can someone make a simple hack where they change the chicken into a handicap symbol, so now you have to try to get the wheelchair guy across the highway!!! My friend Darren would love this since he himself is in a wheelchair. And before I get any flack for this request , You don't know Darren!!! LOL

Something like this?

post-3832-0-03689600-1458156127_thumb.png

Wheelchair Havoc BIN:

wheelchair havoc.bin

• Like 1

just curious, is it possible to make it so the chicken or in this case the wheelchair guy be able to move all over to dodge traffic or is it just fixed in a straight line?

The original game has the player moving in a straight line also, it would take reprogramming the game to enable multi-direction control. Possible but not something I could do and probably more trouble then it is worth considering Frogger exist and could easily be hacked the same way.

Thanks for checking. 38 is the WR on TG held by 4 people.

I believe someone has cheated, then. :)

However, make sure the test was done on original hardware. Also, play the PAL version also to see if it has different timing.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you verified that it IS possible to get that record. I misunderstood.

By the way, I ran it in Stella, pushed the up key, then pressed F2. I scored exactly 41 with no remaining lane crossing.

Edited by R.Cade