IGNORED

Atari 8-bit Software Preservation Initiative

Farb

@rcamp48 You seem to be a good software sleuth. I am searching for a disk called PicPrint Pro [IIRC] 6.2.  BITD, I sold exactly ONE copy of it for $15.00. I lost the source code LONG ago. I released a demo version of it that works, but prints graffiti all over the picture. I obfuscated the code to make it unhackable and I am not able to remove the graffiti now.

I appreciate anything you can find.

Sold by MKD Systems, Apollo PA

I phoned Carolyn Hoglin [nice lady] (who reviewed it favorably) but she didn't have it. I don't remember selling that one copy to her, so someone who bought it must have given it to her. Please don't look her up and bother her. It's been I don't know, 5-6 years since I spoke w/ her.

Edited by Kyle22
More info.

Thank you very much rcamp48 for your quick reply. The community has everything, just the items from the Rarity 10 site are missing.

Regarding Kyan Pascal, we have everything, just these titels are missing:

•) Kyan Pascal: The community with the help of all has made great progress regarding Kyan Pascal. Tom Eckmann, CEO of Kyan Pascal, was so nice to us, by giving Kyan Pascal into PD. To complete Kyan Pascal, we need your help again. The missing list is as follows:

- Kyan Pascal version 1.2
- Programming Utility Toolkit for Kyan Pascal version 1.x
- Advanced Graphics Toolkit for Kyan Pascal version 1.x
- Kyan Pascal version 2.00 and 2.03
- Code Optimizer Toolkit for Kyan Pascal version 2.x ; includes the source code for the Runtime Library

Please take into account: the System Utilities Toolkit for Kyan Pascal version 2.x is labeled as Version 1.00, while the content is 2.x! Therefore, if you have any original diskette from Kyan Pascal, please let us know. Thank you so much in advance. ?

Only these, please don't make double work. Thank you sooo much, you are of great help. :-))))

@Kyle22:

Software Library Disk: TAF-068

A Special Disk full of Graphics 8
Pictures. 22 Different Pictures in
total. Also includes the Fader2 and
Picprint programs to view them. Has
NINJA, BUD, LARSON, MADONNA, GREMLIN,
ZONEBBS, MACHINE and many others.

from the TORONTO ATARI FEDERATION may give you a trace, what you are searching for?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, luckybuck said:

@Kyle22:

Software Library Disk: TAF-068

A Special Disk full of Graphics 8
Pictures. 22 Different Pictures in
total. Also includes the Fader2 and
Picprint programs to view them. Has
NINJA, BUD, LARSON, MADONNA, GREMLIN,
ZONEBBS, MACHINE and many others.

from the TORONTO ATARI FEDERATION may give you a trace, what you are searching for?

What about TAF # 70 ???? I have yet to copy it, It may also have PICPrint on it

11 hours ago, rcamp48 said:

Goodness gracious... clicking on hundreds of files to download it all?!

Any chance you could just upload a zip file of the last several posts of attachments? Thanks!

Here are a few basic programs that I have been working on, taken from various sources, some written by myself, others not, you never know someone might be able to use some of the routines, especiallly the menu.bas program, thats the one I wrote 40 years ago to write new Hardball team disk data to the Hardball disks. Others are programs that I used to help do this.

Russ Basic Collection.atr

• Like 1