IGNORED

price check. nice game lot.

Zeptari

A local mom and pop game store has a nice Colecovision game lot. Problem is I don't know

how much to offer him. I don't want to low ball him as he's a good friend of mine. So I figure I'd come

here and ask th pros what they think.

I'm seriously considering getting back into the Colecovision again. After all it was my first next gen

system.

Thanks.

Btw I'm thinking of trading my 5200 collection.

post-4314-0-68098600-1423777407_thumb.jpg

Pretty fun group; I'd offer $60 if I didn't have any games yet. You could certainly get more by auctioning them individually.

Of course, having an Atarimax obsoletes the play value, so I'd recommend getting that instead.

I've added it up from the mumbai's list http://atariage.com/forums/topic/168225-fs-colecovision-cartridges/

I've came up with $101.75 :) (note mumbai doesn't have several of these cartridges, also he sells cartridges with very high quality labels)

I would offer $80

Out here in Québec Canada, that lot would be Worth around 160$. Prices around here are over the top! I'd love to get a few of those!!!! River Raid, Star Trek, Centipede, Spectron, Nova Blast and Gyruss... Never seen those around here! If somebody here has those and are willing to sell, let me know!!!

Please!

Edited by Marcks73

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to see him monday. Not sure what to offer him now. He said he's going to do some price research this weekend. This worries me. But, fair is fair. I don't even have a Colecovision to play them on yet. I really want one. I think I might go as high as $80.

Colecovision: My first next-gen system. :-)

$80 seems at the high end. Labels look clean but a few seem to be coming off which can be brought up if he goes too high. Can be fixed easily though. Also does Mouse Trap, Blackjack and War Games include the overlays? Not essential but still a bargaining chip in your favor should they be absent. I see a few that require special controllers (Turbo, Baseball, etc.) and also a 2600 DK Jr. - white one

Might be a nice diverse lot to get you going right off the bat. Please follow up after you go on Monday so we all know how it turns out!

Edited by Shmup Lover

I think it is a $100 lot. There are some game carts that are not common like keystone kapers, spectron, miner 2049er and nova blast...plus Frenzy usually goes for more than a common like DKJ.

I am basically thinking around $3 each + 4 listed as $10 each. Just rough math $100

Shipping is almost $3 for a game and a mailer so your basically getting the games for free just pay shipping if you where to do 1 at a time.