IGNORED

Cybernoid!

CyranoJ

I think it's official - D-Bug now have more releases on Jaguar than Reboot. Bit of an eye-opener.

As for Cybernoid, I've never heard that Amiga music, and while it's nowhere near as warm and lovely as the chippies, it's not half bad for a chip-to-mod remake. U235 doesn't support the arpeggio command it's using to create the chords on channel 0 (command 0), it just triggers the sample cleanly which results in an icky-sounding mod. I could mess with it and make it sound more "correct", but tinkering with someone's music is usually a big no-no... then again, playing it incorrectly is as well :0)

Edited by sh3-rg
  • Like 4

I think it's official - D-Bug now have more releases on Jaguar than Reboot. Bit of an eye-opener.

As for Cybernoid, I've never heard that Amiga music, and while it's nowhere near as warm and lovely as the chippies, it's not half bad for a chip-to-mod remake.

I'll be honest, chippies is the part that makes me cringe with 16 bit gaming.

Bring on the Amiga mods!

As for Cybernoid, I've never heard that Amiga music, and while it's nowhere near as warm and lovely as the chippies, it's not half bad for a chip-to-mod remake. U235 doesn't support the arpeggio command it's using to create the chords on channel 0 (command 0), it just triggers the sample cleanly which results in an icky-sounding mod. I could mess with it and make it sound more "correct", but tinkering with someone's music is usually a big no-no... then again, playing it incorrectly is as well :0)

Doesn't support it.. YET! :D

It's actually the mod effect I am currently working on implementing in the mod player of U235SE, so version 0.22 will support it (pending epic arseyness). May have to get an early beta of it out to CJ to patch up the wonkey mod sounds.

Will use your finely tuned mod ears to help ensure I get it right if I may Mr 3? :)

• Like 2