IGNORED

SNES HSC Season 1 Round 10: Battletoads and Double Dragon

classicgamer_27330

• 4 months later...

I noticed that there isn't a link to the "SNES High Score Club" on the forums main page.

What happened? Is anyone going to continue this? There's loads of great games for the Super Nintendo that would be fun for a points challenge.

Looks like classicgamer_27330 hasn't logged in at Atari Age for a while. Real life I guess. If you (or anyone else) want to step in as the new moderator, I'm interested in playing too.

• Like 1

Retrogamer81081 offered to moderate a new season, you might want to pm him about it.

Looks like classicgamer_27330 hasn't logged in at Atari Age for a while. Real life I guess. If you (or anyone else) want to step in as the new moderator, I'm interested in playing too.

Retrogamer81081 offered to moderate a new season, you might want to pm him about it.

I sent Al a PM a few days ago if It was possible to make a direct forum to the SNES HSC. Since they have it for the 2600, 5200, 7800, Intellivision, Colecovision, 8 bit computer, Mame, etc. But no SNES. I haven't heard back and I know he's busy with the Classic Game Fest and am sure he is flooded with PM's. I'll post in the website comments.

I still haven't heard back from Al. If I don't hear from him about a link request to the SNES HSC by July 31st. I'll post it as a thread in continuation and we'll start a second season on Saturday August 1st. Feel free to post any game requests. Super Famicom imports are welcome as well. I'll start planning the HSC now.

• Like 2