IGNORED

Atari Manual Scan Archive

Torr

I have this HUGE collection of Atari Manuals in PDF. From what I can tell it has every manual, including variations of skinny black to white re-reprints, schematics, catalogs, prototype docs, and so on. The folder is about 1GB in size, however I can't recall for the life of me WHERE I found it. According to the folder's date it was May of 2013 that I got it. I'm glad I have it, but I'd really like to know where I found it. Does anyone else have this or someone on here host it somewhere?

I'm thinking it was maybe a torrent, but I really don't know.

THAT'S IT! Exactly!

Makes sense I would have found it through this site... did anybody besides me on here download/save this? Main reason I'm searching is I'd like to have the original ZIPs/RARs to backup. Looks like I may be too late :(

*Looks like user42 hasn't been on here since right around when I downloaded this. His last active date was March 2013, and my folder is dated May 2013! How did he compile all this stuff?!?

Edited by Torr

sorry 'bout the AD captcha code thing, was only file hosting site I'm familiar with .... also wanted to keep the archives in original form in the event that others got most of the parts from elsewhere

You can also use Atarimania there's a very good manual collection.

yeah this would be a good addition to "ROM's collection"

Eventually when I get all the carts/boxes done, I'll be adding all manuals and variations of them to the site. I started to do it minimally on just a few titles from Atari, and did all M Network that I could get ahold of, which is the majority of them. I have to fix a couple of the links though, since I have a separate page before the actual showing of the manual.

My site shows each manual similar to AA, but I list all variations, not just the one convenient one user42 had in the file. Though his files are all zipped, which is convenient. I actually have all these files from him. I guess I can try to upload them.

Phil

File is too big. I had to rezip them. It's telling me I'm limited to 10mb. So unless someone wants it directly and their email can handle a big zip file, or there is somewhere else I can upload this, I can't do it. Let me know. BTW, the first file is the only one I did and it's over 850mb

Phil

Edited by Philflound

the links I provided are ok I hope

if you get a "Split Archive Blocked" error it's cause I use a free account , try again in a week :|

File is too big. I had to rezip them. It's telling me I'm limited to 10mb. So unless someone wants it directly and their email can handle a big zip file, or there is somewhere else I can upload this, I can't do it. Let me know. BTW, the first file is the only one I did and it's over 850mb

Phil

what said you had a 10MB limit per file ? , I'm guessing where ever you're trying to host the file

different file hosting sites have different file size requirements (why multi-part RAR archives come in handy)

I was trying to upload them here. I didn't want to put zip files on my site. I can email them to anyone personally if they send me their email. The only thing is that user42 zip files were 10 total, but there were many duplicate scans of manuals in there. Not sure why it turned out that way, but I left the files extracted exactly as I had received them. I am using or will use any available manuals in the scans that I can, and eventually will scan whatever I personally own. I do have a couple of thousand manuals in my possession, so there are many that will be scanned and available on the site. Like I mentioned, if you look at the M Network, I have 95% or so of all known manuals scanned and available for viewing. I am guessing there are more Canadian English/French ones, but until I can verify them, I don't add them to the list. I adjusted my site with carts and boxes the same way. The majority of what is listed on the site are verified with very few showing missing scans. I took out many of the rumored to exist items because I figured if they showed up, I'd just add them. I want people to physically compare what they own to what is shown on the site.

Phil