IGNORED

How has this not been posted yet? Retro VGS

racerx

Knight's Chance, never heard of that

:lolblue: Can't beat Scrooge McDuck diving in the money!

But yes, Knight' Chance is a fun title. A first actually in the gambling genre on the Neo-Geo.

To help you get more acquainted with the title sh3-rg (and others that aren't familiar with it) , here's two videos that I picked up from the Neo-Geo thread that were published from our members GadgetUK and Project COE. Both are informative and will help give a better understanding on the game!

Enjoy!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They killed SVideo, I knew that, poor SVideo it gets no love.

So now their website specs are wrong (no 4-pin min Din in the new 3D render):

Connectivity
9-pin mini DIN: RGB or component using Sega Genesis MK II/Nomad/32X cables
4-pin mini DIN: S-Video (Y/C)
RCA (yellow): composite CVBS (color, video, blanking, and sync)
RCA (white): left channel audio or mono audio (if right channel not connected)
RCA (red): right channel audio

Also it seems that "new" porcupine expansion connector has a dust flap with hinges .... :-o

Edited by phoenixdownita

They have edited the specs to drop SVideo .. of course!!!! Broken promises!!!!

Connectivity
9-pin mini DIN: RGB or component using Sega Genesis MK II/Nomad/32X cables
RCA (yellow): composite CVBS (color, video, blanking, and sync)
RCA (white): left channel audio or mono audio (if right channel not connected)
RCA (red): right channel audio

[i can't shake out the feeling that to compensate their sloppiness they read this forum and react to their obvious mistakes ... what's next update their main page rendering with the new one?]

On the bright side they added details on what's in the box (I assume there's going to be a box as well) although they are not confirming which "Pack-In Game" .... maybe you get to choose or they simply don't know!

What will the RETRO VGS cost?

$299 (Limited to 500) Early bird, black Retro VGS retail package - Console, Controller, Pack-In Game, Cables and Power.

$349 will be the base price during the campaign and will also include your choice of campaign exclusive Legend Series OR Jewel Series colors.

Edited by phoenixdownita

They just updated the renderings ;-), 2 minutes ago were still showing the old ones .... amateurs!

Let's see how long that dust flap on the exp connector survives, I don't understand why they don't suggest to people to simply keep something attached to it like they did for the cart connector.

Also they didn't reuse the Jag molds for the back panel piece I wonder if it will cost them 500K$ to make it ;-)

C'mon 2 more days for the KS .... hold tight it's gonna be huge, I can see the headlines: "new console hits the market, 2 passerby taken to the hospital" .... sarcasm that's all I've left (and quite a few ellipses), it's an old joke which should fit the retro style.

Edited by phoenixdownita

:lolblue: Can't beat Scrooge McDuck diving in the money!

But yes, Knight' Chance is a fun title. A first actually in the gambling genre on the Neo-Geo.

To help you get more acquainted with the title sh3-rg (and others that aren't familiar with it) , here's two videos that I picked up from the Neo-Geo thread that were published from our members GadgetUK and Project COE. Both are informative and will help give a better understanding on the game!

Enjoy!

Anthony...

Are you getting paid for this free advertising???

Doubt there is going to be a prototype any time soon. Just saw someone mention that they are using indegogo now. Most likely due to prototype issue.

http://www.retrovgs.com/f.a.q..html

When is the Indiegogo Campaign Happening?

We are launching the RETRO VGS via Indiegogo the week of September 14, 2015.

I have a bad feeling :(​ ....

I hope this system dose well and can in time cure you from your wicked ways of retro style sarcasm.

Hell no !!! I'm dropping about $400 in this system and games. Maybe I'm a fool but if i get ripped off then it's my fault...

I have a bad feeling :(​ ....

Now then dump those 400US$ ;-)

Care to join me for some sarcasm?

Just saw BlueBMW post this also over at pcenginefx. i didnt bother to read the rest of the faq

How can I buy a console and games when they’re available?

The RETRO VGS will be sold initially via a Summer 2015 Indiegogo campaign. At the conclusion of the campaign we will continue to take pre-orders on our website and on FunStock.co.uk. More retail options to be announced. Finished consoles will be delivering in the order purchased beginning mid 2016.

wonder why they are using a website in the UK? Seems to be a bit odd.