IGNORED

Deal alerts

WestofHouse

• 3 months later...

Been seeing Star Fox Zero for $15 and Paper Mario for $30 lately in area Wal-Marts.

About the only game I've yet to see on sale that's still widely stocked is Breath of the Wild. Everything else either has been slashed or eventually sold out around here at full msrp (Super Mario Maker).

• 3 months later...

It's limited at the moment judging by local results, but Breath of the Wild appears to have started to be clearanced out at Wal-Mart. It's $25 locally and according to Brickseek, another Wal-Mart 66 miles away had it marked down to $10 (But is out of stock at the latter). At many others in my area though it's still full price on Brickseek, so YMMV.

So if anyone still wants Zelda and has been waiting on a deal, I suggest checking out Brickseek's inventory checker for Wal-Mart and check out the results for your area. The SKU is 55142883.

Edited by Atariboy

It's limited at the moment judging by local results, but Breath of the Wild appears to have started to be clearanced out at Wal-Mart. It's $25 locally and according to Brickseek, another Wal-Mart 66 miles away had it marked down to $10 (But is out of stock at the latter). At many others in my area though it's still full price on Brickseek, so YMMV.

So if anyone still wants Zelda and has been waiting on a deal, I suggest checking out Brickseek's inventory checker for Wal-Mart and check out the results for your area. The SKU is 55142883.

Still full price in my area.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Finally saw Paper Mario for a cheap price. $23 at a local Walmart. :)

I've done pretty well with 1st party releases where price is concerned. I paid full price for 1/3rd or so of the sizable number that I own since they were games I didn't feel like waiting a few years to play. But thanks to being patient, the other 2/3rd's have averaged out under $20 new. 

• Like 1