IGNORED

Papa's first Bb game.. Laser Sword!

Papa

This was my first project on Batari Basic.

Although it is still incomplete, the first level is playable up until the space part.

Holding up causes the Jedi to run

Holding right or left causes him to roll in that direction

Pressing action while running causes him to jump

Down causes him to stop running

Pressing action while walking causes him to swing his laser sword and deflect blasts from enemy droids and fight the Dark Jedi!!

Rolling can avoid blasts and saber swings

This game is incomplete and can be a bit buggy..

..I present to you (yooz guyz)..

LASER SWORD!!

laserSword1.1.bin

Whacking enough badguys gets you too your ship which is yet to be programmed completely..

This game is in STUNNING BrickScope 3D!! :-o

Also try Titan Axe Beta

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/235444-titan-axe-beta/

Edited by Papa
  • Like 1

Yeah..this was the first thing I ever programmed in Bb. I've done a few PC games, like a game where I took a 1/6 figure and, in Resident Evil style, made it so you can go from room to room in our own house. It also details the front, back, and side yards (from a few years ago). I did a Golden Axe clone with some pretty good graphics, although it remains, like the other, incomplete. I've done programming on XBox game mods and hacks, some stuff in Visual C++, played with assembly on the Coco3, and done BASIC on all sorts of systems: the Amiga, the C64, all the way to the Trash-80. My favorite to program on is the VCS as there are enough limitations to force you into imagining just how to get something to work and Visual Bb is really fun to draw graphics for! On other higher RAM systems there are just so many different ways to do things that you can get lost in options and code. I plan on making a game similar to this with some more advanced graphics and more to do.

Thanks!!