IGNORED

JAG games you have beaten

Atlantis

Never beaten any Jaguar game. I only got a console of my own about three years ago and never had the time to master a single game. I hope to maybe finish one or two as I play whatever's being reviewed on Shinto's podcast.

If that's the case, and you have Club Drive (his latest podcast), you can probably master that one pretty darn quick. Not a lot there for 1 player; definitely best as 2 player tag.

• 2 weeks later...

I beat Another World on the Jaguar. Great port. It has been forever since I finished a Jaguar game.

This is like the 5th time I've completed Another World. I did it several times back on my ST when the game first came out, then in the ST again probably around 2005 and most recently, the 20th Anniversary edition on the Xbox One.

Edited by Major Havoc 2049
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yes! Completed Another World twice the first day I got it, with memories to start with and some youtube help. Also finished Ultra Vortek in "hard" a couple of weeks ago, so here is my list of games completed all within one year as newbie Jagfanatic:

-Attack of the mutant penguins
-Burnout (rank B, can't do it better)
-Total carnage at 2 players (not pleasure dome)
-Doom (with cheats, yeah I suck but the cheat don't)
-Flip out!
-Alice mom's rescue (Perfect!/all gems)
-Wolfenstein 3D
-Aircars
-Myst (with help)
-Atari karts
-Ultra Vortek (at Hard)
-Another world

Twelve, not that bad in less of a year, but it's easiest in the beginning so might be slow from now on.

Edited by Atlantis

AoMC, T2K, AvP, DOOM, Wolf 3D, IS (*not* IS 2, that's bloody hard), Flip Out, Club Drive (pah), Ultra Vortek, Kasumi Ninja, Fight for Life (I'm a sucker for punishment). Maybe Hover Strike CD, Primal Rage and Checkered Flag, I honestly can't remember that far back lol. I think I either won Cybermorph or got damn close.

To do next (one day, when I get the time) - Skyhammer, Battlemorph, Hyper Force.

Yes! Completed Another World twice the first day I got it, with memories to start with and some youtube help.

-Another world

That's pretty cool that you got 'em both this year and beat 'em both. I've gotten some late night hours on Alice's Mom's Rescue but haven't had a moment with Another World. I really want to make the time. The only game I completed in the last two years was all 3 scenarios in Alien vs. Predator.

• Like 1

That's pretty cool that you got 'em both this year and beat 'em both. I've gotten some late night hours on Alice's Mom's Rescue but haven't had a moment with Another World. I really want to make the time. The only game I completed in the last two years was all 3 scenarios in Alien vs. Predator.

To complete AvP all three modes is a bit above my skills, at the moment, and is much harder to do than all the games I've beaten together, so be pleased with yourself.

• Like 1

Thanks Isgoed!

The pics are screenshots from my Diamond VC500.

Extra info:

This baby also allows me to play at work on my laptop by only lugging around a Jag instead of a monitor/tv/lcd screen/whatever, as well. (Purchased and reluctantly sat on the vc500 for 2-3 years until updated drivers were released that were compatible with Win 7 and higher. Within the last 6 months or so, they were)

As far as hours put into the game, legitimately, I have no idea. I ordered this copy from Songbird a couple weeks ago (bc I dreaded the thought of trying to dig out one of the other 2 copies I have in storage-which are sealed. And no clue how I got "sealed" copies anyway since it's not packaged that way afaik) Then, every moment of free time was applied to the game, all the while compiling notes for a walkthrough. Enabling God Mode here and there to get past the likes of Jaret and Salvon (tough bastards!) But then have to calculate in usage of the thread here at AA with info on the Test of Magic, which if I hadn't found I'd very likely still be stuck. Then replaying based on "necessary goals only" which reduced the entire game to about 6 hours.

I'd say 60 hours as a rough estimate lol. Very rough (as in too many variables to be any more accurate than that) :P

Hey if you need i made a full walk-through for towers 2 including the 3 tests if you ever want to check it out pm me and i will send you a copy.I believe i have the best walk-through out there to date but that my opinion .Also listed were to get the rarae weapons and such .I believer you have to play as the wizard to get the final spell .

• Like 1

Hey if you need i made a full walk-through for towers 2 including the 3 tests if you ever want to check it out pm me and i will send you a copy.I believe i have the best walk-through out there to date but that my opinion .Also listed were to get the rarae weapons and such .I believer you have to play as the wizard to get the final spell .

Top notch! I'd love to see it (and gain any info on that pesky last spell). Please send it over :)

• Like 1

Ok lets see Jag games i have beat to my knowledge and what i can remember is :

Cybermorph

Doom

Wolfenstien

Towers2

Robinsons requiem

Blue Lightning

Myst

Dragons Lair

Brain Dead 13

Iron Soldier1

Iron Soldier 2 at final area timing makes or breaks yah

AVP Marine and Preditar

Flip OUT

Troy Aikmans Football

Dragon Bruce Lee story

Hoverstrike Cart

Hoverstrike UL

Baldies

Working on Battlemorph stuck on last area

Super Burnout

ClubDrive

Thats of the top of my head the game i am working on now is SkyHammer which i cant really tell if there is a ending it just seems like mission after mission so far hope for a ending soon would like to write a walkthrough for that one .

• Like 1

Thats of the top of my head the game i am working on now is SkyHammer which i cant really tell if there is a ending it just seems like mission after mission so far hope for a ending soon would like to write a walkthrough for that one .

Wow impressive list of games, and lots of them must be considered hard to beat, as Robinson, IS, IS2, Baldies... and wow for tending to make a walkthrough for Skyhammer. Might be the ice breaker that would make me buy that game, far into the future.

Ok lets see Jag games i have beat to my knowledge and what i can remember is :

Cybermorph

Doom

Wolfenstien

Towers2

Robinsons requiem

Blue Lightning

Myst

Dragons Lair

Brain Dead 13

Iron Soldier1

Iron Soldier 2 at final area timing makes or breaks yah

AVP Marine and Preditar

Flip OUT

Troy Aikmans Football

Dragon Bruce Lee story

Hoverstrike Cart

Hoverstrike UL

Baldies

Working on Battlemorph stuck on last area

Super Burnout

ClubDrive

I just remembered a few more games i beat on the Jag Syndicate and I-War such a dam nice game .

Back in 95 i beat AVP with the help of the EDGE magazine edition with all the maps. I also beat Doom, Iron Soldier, Zool 2, Kasumie Ninja, Cybermorph, Hoverstrike CD, Vid Grid, Brutal Sports Football, Primal Rage, and Raiden

Since then I've beaten

Fight For Life

Iron Solder 2

Bubsy

Rayman

Supercross

World Tour Racing

Pitfall

I-war

Battlemorph

Only game that prevented me from beating it was Blue Lighting. I go tto the fial boss where you fly behind him and the game just went in a endless loop and never let me attack the boss. I didnt have a Memory track like I do now so after about 3 hours of endless looping I finally gave up. Obviously this was a glitch or bug sadly so I've yet to finish that game.

Also if anyone has the Edge Magazine or Video Game Cheats with all the AVP level Maps and walk through for all 3 characters please send me a PM. I think I might still have it at my moms but she lives 3 states away sadly. I would love to replay this game again following those maps as it gave you the complete store

I have the Atari Jaguar Official Gamer's Guide which has maps and stuff for AVP.

Also, I would be interested in the walkthrough for Towers 2 (since it's not included in my book).

I used that Official Jaguar Guide as well for maps =)

+1 On the Towers 2 walkthrough, it's been awhile since I've played but I remember getting stuck not far into the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes! Completed Another World twice the first day I got it, with memories to start with and some youtube help. Also finished Ultra Vortek in "hard" a couple of weeks ago, so here is my list of games completed all within one year as newbie Jagfanatic:

-Attack of the mutant penguins

-Burnout (rank B, can't do it better)

-Total carnage at 2 players (not pleasure dome)

-Doom (with cheats, yeah I suck but the cheat don't)

-Flip out!

-Wolfenstein 3D

-Aircars

-Myst (with help)

-Atari karts

-Ultra Vortek (at Hard)

-Another world

Twelve, not that bad in less of a year, but it's easiest in the beginning so might be slow from now on.

-Battlemorph (easy)

-Trevor McFur (PAL mode) x 4

-Hoverstrike cart version (easy)

-Supercross 3D (rookie, that's more than enough for me)

-Kasumi ninja (normal)

All games beaten in given order. It's been another one and a half year of gaming. Battlemorph was A LOT of fun! A game sure worth the cost for JagCD to play, big time! Love it, and will replay it at normal in the future. Trevor took me a while to figure out but now I can always beat it on second try! Must say I like Hoverstrike, took me about 6 levels to do so. Will "replay" it, in the CD version at normal in the future - a game I own but have't tried yet. Supercross - yuck! Kasumi - ha ha ha! Peace bros.

• Like 2

If that's the case, and you have Club Drive (his latest podcast), you can probably master that one pretty darn quick. Not a lot there for 1 player; definitely best as 2 player tag.

While it is easy to play all the modes in Club Drive, the game does have a high level of mastery to it that requires a significant time commitment. A group of us back in the day used to push each other in the single player race mode for the fastest times. A player can also perform some cool skateboard style tricks, such as 360 aerials, 720 aerials and rail slides on on the skateboard ramps in Planet Todd and Velocity Park.

While it is easy to play all the modes in Club Drive, the game does have a high level of mastery to it that requires a significant time commitment. A group of us back in the day used to push each other in the single player race mode for the fastest times. A player can also perform some cool skateboard style tricks, such as 360 aerials, 720 aerials and rail slides on on the skateboard ramps in Planet Todd and Velocity Park.

Totally. Club Drive might the the most disappointing early title for me. It should have been the platform's Stunts!. There were some great details in the game, but it just needed more... more everything.

Even still, I had a lot of fun with San Francisco race times, powerball races, and tag... all this is only fun with a willing partner/group though. As you alluded to.