IGNORED

For sale on ebay: Chase the Chuckwagon new in box with Mr Do

Havok

So basically if anyone pays the reserver on this..they will have spent $480 roughly for a CIB CTCW?! I hope this doesn't happen...we will have every Tom, Dick, and Sally hawking these damn carts off!!!

And I might even be conservative on this...but I guess a NIB Mr. Do is worth $10 or so...right?

I certainly won't pay near a fraction of that...for a game that is rare for a very very good reason... :roll:

but I guess a NIB Mr. Do is worth $10 or so...right?

Ok, Last few months ago I did selling Mr. DO! and sold to MegaManFan (AA member) for about $35.00 at my ebay auction! Understand that I sold Mr. DO! is not factory sealed, just Mint shape.

Jason :)

So basically if anyone pays the reserver on this..they will have spent $480 roughly for a CIB CTCW?!  I hope this doesn't happen...we will have every Tom, Dick, and Sally hawking these damn carts off!!!

And I might even be conservative on this...but I guess a NIB Mr. Do is worth $10 or so...right?

I certainly won't pay near a fraction of that...for a game that is rare for a very very good reason... :roll:

I think I paid $10 for my loose Mr. Do. It's a pretty tough one to find in my book, and I would expect a boxed one would command at least $40.00.

I think I paid $10 for my loose Mr. Do. It's a pretty tough one to find in my book, and I would expect a boxed one would command at least $40.00.

When you figure in what I paid smile_walle to win the auction + shipping, I think it just about did cost that much. :D

OK guys, even though I am the master of overpaying (ask CPUWIZ) , I'm not bidding on this one.

What do you guys think it's worth?

It could probably sell for about $350-$400 if the starting bid was lowered and the reserve was either dropped or lowered.

Chase the Chuckwagon wasn't that great to begin with. Anyone who pays over 400 is a little on the stupid side. To believe someone bid on that is beyond me. Try lowering your standards a bit and sell it at a more reasona ble price. Guess you hook, lined, and caught yourself a genuine idiot who bid on it. Good luck!

Cheers-not to complain or anything but this bid is as bad as someone paying 100 for a crazy climber manual. (which happens to be my fav game) Oh well thats why they have bumper stickers that say sh*t happens! :lol: :o :lolblue: :grin: :evil:

OK guys, even though I am the master of overpaying (ask CPUWIZ) , I'm not bidding on this one.

What do you guys think it's worth?

i don't think you're the only one of being the master of overpaying!

:ponder: i've done a few of those also. :twisted:

BTW: i would say not over 400.00!!

Take Care,

Rick

All you guys are complaining about the price, yet Bounty Bob for the 5200 just went for $750 on ebay not so long ago!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...0&category=3528

Really....what's the diff? I mean, yeah chase the Chuckwagon sucks, but most of the rare games are rare for good reason. BBSB is an exception, but for the most part, people are collecting to collect right?

Dont get me wrong.....either game/price is out of my idea of reality, but is it really THAT bad of a deal???? :roll:

(and no, it isn't me selling it either! though I wish it were!!!)

All you guys are complaining about the price,  yet Bounty Bob for the 5200 just went for $750 on ebay not so long ago!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...0&category=3528

Really....what's the diff?  I mean,  yeah chase the Chuckwagon sucks,  but most of the rare games are rare for good reason.  BBSB is an exception,  but for the most part,  people are collecting to collect right?

Dont get me wrong.....either game/price is out of my idea of reality,  but is it really THAT bad of a deal????   :roll:  

(and no,  it isn't me selling it either!  though I wish it were!!!)

BBSB is much harder to find than Chase the Chuckwagon....and...even the person who paid the $750 for BBSB knows he bought it for way too much.