IGNORED

Need help with SMS...having problems.

moodorf

I know this is a forum for high scores, but I'm having some considerable issues with my SMS and this is the only forum dedicated to it on here (that I can deduce)

I made a youtube video detailing precisely how my SMS has been acting up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvNIXF1LjP4

I only bought my SMS a day ago so If something's up with the console itself, I can still try to return it. But if I just bought a couple bunk games I'd rather "Hang On" (get it?) to it.

Thanks for even viewing this!

Extra special double thanks if you can help me determine what might be the cause of these issues.

• 4 months later...

I know this is a forum for high scores, but I'm having some considerable issues with my SMS and this is the only forum dedicated to it on here (that I can deduce)

I made a youtube video detailing precisely how my SMS has been acting up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvNIXF1LjP4

I only bought my SMS a day ago so If something's up with the console itself, I can still try to return it. But if I just bought a couple bunk games I'd rather "Hang On" (get it?) to it.

Thanks for even viewing this!

Extra special double thanks if you can help me determine what might be the cause of these issues.

First thing to try is a different power supply, weird things can happen when you have flaky power.

The video link is no good but to add a little to what Kane said I agree to try a power supply.

Is yours the original or a 3rd party? I bought a 3rd party one that said for SMS in the title and it did not work. mine only works with the original power supply from Sega.