IGNORED

PC4 AtariAge Group Photo & Booth

Albert

Just got back from PhillyClassic late last night, and responded to maybe two email messages before zonking out cold. Today so far has seen me doing all sorts of chores, unloading the cargo van, returning the van, stopping at the post office and waiting in line forever, dragging most of the boxes from my garage two stores up to my apartment, and so forth.

But, I wanted to post two pictures I took at the show. I will hopefully have a full report up this weekend with tons of pictures taken by myself, Joe Grand and Curt Vendel. Until then, these will hopefully tide everyone over. The first picture is a group photo taken on Sunday with over 20 AA members. The second photo is of our booth on Friday before the doors opened. Unfortunately I forgot to take one like this on Saturday or Sunday, after we had the kiosks that Curt Vendel built (the kiosks appear in many other photos, just not the second one here)..

I'll leave identification of everyone in the group photo up to the masses. :)

..Al

aabooth.jpg

aagroupphoto.jpg

Bocce balls!  That's a heck of a long one :D

Yep, it's seven 6' tables, plus (well, once they arrived early Saturday) two AtariAge kiosks and a Jaguar kiosk on the end. :) Took a good chunk of that back wall.

BTW so who took the group picture?

That particular picture was taken by me using the timer on my camera. I have a few others that were snapped by David Newman once I setup the camera. Those look basically the same, but don't have Dave in the shot. :)

..Al

Al(s) once again thanks for all you hard work. Alex may not have been able to be there but Albert picked up the slack and on point all weekend.

Without you guys this whole thing woulda been impossible.

Thanks guys

BTW the pics look spectacular

Just lookin at the pic again and woulda sworn that Cassidy was there when we took them *scratches head* HHMMMM :ponder:  :ponder:  :ponder:

I agree. I made sure to round up him and Osmeroid. He's standing right next to myself and Osmeroid in one of Chickbaby pictures. There was a delay in taking the picture--we had to wait until the end of the auction.

Oh well, still Philly 4 has to be the largest gathering of AA members yet. What a blast!

Just lookin at the pic again and woulda sworn that Cassidy was there when we took them *scratches head* HHMMMM :ponder:  :ponder:  :ponder:

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened. Part of the problem is they were holding the auction right in front of the booth (at least that half of the booth), so there was no way we were going to get everyone together until they finished. I'm surprised we were able to get as many together as we did, given most of them were hunted down at the last minute. :)

..Al

Nice pics, I wish I could've been there.  :sad:

Dude, I clearly remember seeing a tag at the AtariAge booth with your name on it. Apparently there was some wishful thinking going on you might show up, or Albert printed one for each mod out of respect. :D

No friggin fair! :x

I was there and I didn't get in that picture! When was it taken? :x

Oh yeah, I was only there Saturday, and spent most of my time playing Battlesphere with Randy and "Numan". :)

No hard feelings! :D (And actually I think Albert got a shot of us playing BS anyway. Maybe he'll post it!)

Well, I for one had a great time attending my first PC4 convention. My first gaming convention as a matter of fact. Albert was great and it was a pleasure meeting everyone at the show, that goes a little extra for Tempest, we dueled it out each night in a snoring competition. :)

Everyone was incredibly nice, except for that jerk Stan :) (just kidding) and I can't wait for the next show, I will be reinacting this one until then and probably won't stop bragging on how I managed to drive nearly 24 hours to Philly with Albert, just about non-stop.

That really is a great picture, and if you notice Joe Grand just happens to be sporting my buttons on his name badge. Thanks Joe! I can't wait to see everyone again.

No hard feelings! :D (And actually I think Albert got a shot of us playing BS anyway.  Maybe he'll post it!)

It's possible, I did take at least one picture of a few people playing BattleSphere, but I wasn't paying attention to who was glued to the controllers at the time. If you guys were monopolozing that setup throughout the show, then you probably are in the photo. I'm hoping to post a large batch of pictures this weekend.

..Al

I'm pretty sure that I met everyone except for the girl that Stan has his arm around and the very attractive girl standing right next to me.  Can anyone clue me in to their identities?

The girl that Stan has his arms around is PunkOffGirl and the other girl is Joe Grand's girlfriend Keely (she's not active on the forums here)..

..Al

Are you still mad that you had to stand next to me in the picture?

I didn't know I was mad! If I look mad in the photo, it's probably just that I was pretty tired, having gotten little sleep since Wednesday when I left for the show. :)

..Al

Well, you may not have been mad, but the general reaction of people having to stand next to me for any length of time is that person being mad.

Just ask my brother...

No hard feelings! :D (And actually I think Albert got a shot of us playing BS anyway.  Maybe he'll post it!)

It's possible, I did take at least one picture of a few people playing BattleSphere, but I wasn't paying attention to who was glued to the controllers at the time. If you guys were monopolozing that setup throughout the show, then you probably are in the photo. I'm hoping to post a large batch of pictures this weekend.

..Al

I wouldn't say we were "monopolizing" ( ;) ) the setup, every time we finished a round the 3 of us offered the controllers to whomever was watching us. 90% of the time they said they just "wanted to watch".