O- ?

P - SS

Q - David Newman

R - Joe Grand

S - Keely

T - Albert Yarusso

U - Dale Crum

V - Ed Seigler

Thanks to those who are helping to fill in the name list!!!

Well guys, I don't know whether to be hurt, or just proud that I haven't ever pissed anyone off enough to be remembered!

I am the notorious 'O' ! (hmm, sounds like a rap singer's name, maybe I could branch out....)

-- Steve, aka NoahsMyBro, aka that guy over there....

Well guys, I don't know whether to be hurt, or just proud that I haven't ever pissed anyone off enough to be remembered!

I am the notorious 'O' ! (hmm, sounds like a rap singer's name, maybe I could branch out....)

Sorry dude, I don't think we were ever introduced. You should change your handle to "the Big O" now and be forever remembered!!

:D

Strangely enough Steve (and if you didn't know my name is Steve too) I don't think we were ever formally introduced at the show either. Then again I was never formally introduced to punkoffgirl either, so it's not as though you were singled out. There were so many of us AA members there I was bound to not meet one or two I suppose! :P

I took a veritable plethora of photos (~70'ish) & I'll sort out any nice ones for the boards - quite a lot of these were of Virginia & other things to show the folks back home We call these "Walls"! :wink: :D

@Chickybaby & z28 - Once again, thanks for the Flyers cap guys! 8) :D

Great pics! It's nice to see what some of you look like too. In fact, seeing these great PC4 pics makes me sad I missed it ...

*weeps into coffee .. then takes sip of delicious hot dark liquid ... is happy again*

I knew who "O" was, but you appear a bit different than I remembered Steve. In fact, a couple of you I've seen pics of before or met and you appeared a bit different. Albert always looks the same .. dog tired. ;)

Well, Cafeman, I did lose 20 lbs (and then regained about 8 or 9), so maybe that's it? Or the lack of an infant in my arms this time?

Maybe you've just spent so much time staring into Adventure II code lately that everything/everyone is beginning to look like a Dragon.

:D