IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Super Podcast

Its a game by game podcast, but we did not want to call it that :)

Ar-kay and I are getting ready to record episode 1 which we will talk about the pack in games for the 5200. Super Breakout and Pac Man. If anyone wants to submit any audio or written memories for the episode, please send them to atari5200superpodcast@gmail.com. Ar-Kay loves getting emails about the 5200 :) and is looking forward to reading and/or playing them on the show :)

Episode 0 was a podcast overview with some 5200 console talk, so if you have anything to submit about the 5200 console in general please send it in :)

Thanks!

Willie!

post-8976-0-93498200-1428031742_thumb.jpg

post-8976-0-95414200-1428031777_thumb.jpg

I want to thank Willie and Ar-Kay for letting me get on board to what I hope will be the premiere and definitive Atari 5200 SUPER Podcast.

I will be doing the homebrew segment. If anybody has any homebrew games that they want us to discuss on the show you can PM me.

Hope you all enjoy this labor of 5200 love.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

We are looking for a Homebrew Review guy to manage a Homebrew segment for the Podcast :) All you need to do is pick a homebrew or prototype game and review it. Will set you up on The Atari 5200 Super Podcast facebook page to interact with the listeners and post interesting things you find on the 5200 system.
Also have you on with Arkay, Cap'n Bob and Willie when we get to a game that really interests you so you can discuss it as well!
If you are interested send us a email at atari5200superpodcast@gmail.com with a audio segment describing what you love about the 5200 system :)

• 2 weeks later...

Listened to it. Nice to hear the interview with SAB. I was always very impressed by the A8/5200 Defender. I used to play it for hours! I have read him mentioning his background graphics / player crossing-over magic for Stargate, but in this interview he got more technical with the explanation, which was of interest to me. Thanks for the 5200 podcast.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Recording a crossover episode with Ferg for River Raid on the 2600 and 5200 this coming saturday (9/5/). If anyone would like to submit something, either send it to Ferg for the 2600 or us for the 5200.

2600gamebygame@comcast.net. For the 5200 version, send it to atari5200superpodcast@gmail.com.

• Like 1