IGNORED

Watch Dogs on sale at Best Buy

TheGreatPW

Why pay full price for relatively new games! Watch Dogs is on sale brand new at Best Buy for $19.99.

This game sold millions and strangely is a game that no one I know owns (across all platforms and I know many hardcore gamers/collectors) and no one talks about either. Whatever, I'm sure I'll meet someone who owns it and played it eventually.

There's a point where a game is priced low enough that it's time to add it to your collection and maybe even give a shot to play since it's not a must have. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I had huge hopes for this game and after playing it for about an hour, completely lost interest. Thankfully my nephew had rented it and so that's how we played it but still... far from what I was expecting I guess.

A victim of its own hype it seems like. I finally got to try it out and lasted less than you. Still, nice to finally add it to the collection. There's enough Grand Theft Autos and its clones to last a lifetime. Atari's Driver. Just had to say it because it's an Atari game.

• 1 month later...

Still waiting for the price to drop even lower? The best deal yet! All platforms of Watch Dogs at Best Buy for only $12.99! Today only! The PC version is at a rock bottom price of $5.99. There's something for everyone if you're still waiting for an even bigger sale. Looks like the Watch Dog clearance is on. Enjoy!

Edited by TheGreatPW