IGNORED

Bigfoot and Atari Collecting

25 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

It's interesting how Atari Inc and Atari Corp Mario Bros. CIB's have really gone up in value in the matter of two years. Especially the Inc version. 

Yep, i always considered them commons till this last 2-3 year period of senseless collecting with no regard to previous values started.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

It's interesting how Atari Inc and Atari Corp Mario Bros. CIB's have really gone up in value in the matter of two years. Especially the Inc version. 

Here’s a like new Atari inc one on the right that I’ve had for years. Personally I think we are in a everything bubble from housing to the stock market. When the fed is forced by the market to raise interest rates there’s going to be an epic crash.

Right now Nintendo games especially Mario are in a super bubble stay far away. Atari games are nowhere near a bubble so we cool. 

C33FB785-E486-4AAD-9344-7B75D8847797.jpeg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Sealed ntsc cakewalk for the Atari 2600 in great shape. In 2010 at a video game convention in Vegas I saw another one like this one. Walked into the vendor area before the conference and inquired about it and he said he bought it from another vendor pre show. That probably happened often back then, maybe not so much today.

0805E84C-7C4D-4FD3-A78B-CCA12E6344B4.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 11:18 AM, Captain_Combat said:

Halloween kills!

Welcome back Michael Myers I thought you were a gonner last time. PS: Watch out for the angry mob I’m rooting for you.

F63B9D31-BBBB-4A71-8A63-747A14B2A9AB.jpeg

Michael 25, haddonfield 0 . Even liquid courage didn’t help the townspeople lol. Sort of reminds me of the non-fictional town of port lock Alaska 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...