IGNORED

Bigfoot and Atari Collecting

No worries. It was a pleasure meeting you!

Thank you for doing the trade,

Captain_Combat you are a gentleman.

I really enjoyed seeing your collection in person I hope you checked my pockets before I left lol. You have quite a few games I still need all nicely boxed. I'm probably the only one that has seen your collection and understands what you have lol. Correction on the teku lizard it's an invasive species from south america.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep same company, I have the boxed 2600 version too and also a sealed boulder dash diskette version also. I believe the 8 bit caridge version is much rarer than either diskette boulder dash or 2600 boing.

I have never collected the atari computer stuff, I got super into the c64 and Amiga after the console systems. But it's neat too see this stuff. I didn't know first star ever used that odd box for other games so that is cool to see!

I have never collected the atari computer stuff, I got super into the c64 and Amiga after the console systems. But it's neat too see this stuff. I didn't know first star ever used that odd box for other games so that is cool to see!

Well you better get going lol, do you have another room full of c64 and amiga games? I'm really impressed with your collection reflecting the history of video games.

• Like 1

Well you better get going lol, do you have another room full of c64 and amiga games? I'm really impressed with your collection reflecting the history of video games.

Lol, thanks.

It's probably good there are some areas of collecting I have not entered. I don't collect much post nes stuff, and none of the atari computer stuff....yet.

I do have 4 c64s and a full Amiga 500 setup with lots of extras (my original from back in the day.)

I also have a huge collection of pirate software from back in the days of the bbs. (I helped run both a c64 bbs and then Amiga bbs) I have about 2000 Amiga disks and about 1000 c64 disks. But not a lot of original stuff. All my original games for both fit in 1 tall metal cabinet. The original stuff for them has just gotten to pricey and the amount of titles is too expansive to collect imo.

I do pick up boxed titles here and there for games I liked a lot when the price is right.

I also love the Tandy coco stuff. I have all 3 models cib and a complete cartridge collection for them.

I also have a few other computers but most I have not collected as much for. ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome!

Is that a local find? Crazy hard to find

I think I finished my sear's cib collection around a year ago, this took me a few years and it's very tough because there's a lot of difficult boxes to get. Have around 130 boxed sears games and finally able to display them

You were very lucky to get blue superman box locally the stuff is drying up. I bought math gran prix on ebay around a year ago. I still would like to upgrade some boxes at some point like my blue superman.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...