IGNORED

Pie Factory Podcast...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to ask Hyde. I know nothing about what this Lumpy Gravy thing is. I know about the Magic Christian thing, but somehow I doubt Hyde had that in mind as he knows nothing about the Beatles.

Oh...when he handed over the finished episode last night, I remembered to ask. He said, "Lumpy what, now?" And as I correctly assumed, he had no idea about the Beatles' 1969 Christmas disc.

In other words: pure coincidence.

• Like 2

I remember the thread in which Jim created an awesome hypothetical screen-shot of 7800 Sinistar, and some guy whined that the thread was misleadingly titled, at which time Jim textually bitch-slapped him to the ground. :twisted:

Extremely clever theme this time! I think this is only the second show that's stumped me. By the end, I couldn't think of a single damn connection. "Sno-bees plus other insects? Nah, too obvious. Ice and flowers? No.....penguin-dances and skulls? No....."

Are audio submissions only valid if they're specifically about arcade memories, or can we discuss coin-op conversions you've mentioned?

Go.....to.....the.....window.....

• Like 2

With the latest episode featuring LadyBug, the music for this game(or am I thinking of a different game?) reminds me of that synth riff in Steve Miller's "Fly Like an Eagle".

I always find myself singing along to it: "Lucky there's a Family......uhhh, never mind, it doesn't work."

Ahhh, that mustve been the ONE thread I missed. I shouldve known it was him just from your mention on the show, he's known for his attitude whatEVER thread he's in. I thought he stuck mostly to the Jaguar forum.

I busted him once when he got his combat aircraft mixed up- called the F18 Hornet the Falcon or something. I couldnt resist- saw my shot & took it. Felt good to turn the tables on him.

Edited by RJ
  • Like 1

/me starts making 12 hour loop version of "Wrinkles."

As long as you listen to the finished product yourself and make sure it's up to standards. In fact, listen to it multiple times just in case you miss something the first time around.

• Like 1