• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just received my VecMulti, only a few days after paying Richard, and let me just say - it absolutely lives up the hype. It came loaded with a ton of games on it, and it was easy to add extra games (as long as you read the readme.txt to learn how to regenerate the menu). Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There is the JFMateos Multicart, too. Much more rough as it come with a 16 slots selector, but it add a pause button :

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/223165-watara-vectrex-flash-cart-rewritable-multigame-cartridge-available/

Amusngly JFMateos relink here for people that desire a multicart with more flexibility than his design (as he use fixed ROM size) so I guess it's only fair that he's linked back here ^^

His design is interesting as he put the USB to ROM interface on a separate chip, which meant that you can save money on his multicarts since this part is missing form his other multicarts.

Of course the saving is getting interesting mostly if you acquire several of his multicarts - he make a Vectrex, Supervision, Lynx, Videopac/O2, and he plan to make a Game Boy one (tho this one might be harder as the GB carts include save RAM, bankswitching, etc... but wait and see.

Edited by CatPix