IGNORED

My 125 quest

KylJoy

which one is the big one? I believe we're talking Intellivision Inc., not Intv Corp, of which I would assume the big one is Spiker

The Big One from Intellivision, Inc. is Super Series Big League Baseball -- the repackaged version of World Series Major League Baseball.

EDIT: added link

Edited by intvsteve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That's a tough list. I obtained Congo Bongo and LF1 CIB via trades with generous AA members. LF2 I only have loose and paid essentially going rate. I also paid going rate for a loose Stadium Mud Buggies, but still need the Box/Manual. I suppose I could just buy SMB and LF2, but I'm kind of content still needing them. It's fun to have a few outstanding holy grails that I can just non-aggressively hunt for. Then there's Spiker...

I'll keep an eye out for you. Good luck!

• Like 1

Intellibeardist, you have all my solidarity for the 2 damn Learning Fun :(

I'm pretty optimistic that you will soon find the Congo Bongo manual. That game is more expensive than rare (and I've always wondered why).

No much to say about Spiker: you need A) big luck and/or B) a deep and full pocket

Oh dudes, I am looking for two Learning Funs (and a Triple Challenge, which is much easier to get) too :lol: Luckily for you I do not check out Ebay very often recent month, because I spend a lot of money to other hobbies. But I am afraid we have three contenders for a nice bidding war :)

Edited by Ignorama

• 2 months later...