IGNORED

So Pacman turned 35 today...

I think I actually like Pac-Man better, but I'm not really good at either, so my opinion isn't worth much. I respect both games, though. Pac-Man though was so big that not only did President Reagan reach out to a high score winner, but would then make a joke about Tip O'Neill comparing him to Pac-Man: "a round thing that gobbles money".

Considering the old Puck/Fuck Man rumor, why hasn't anyone tried releasing a Pac Man hack that is strictly XXX rated? like blue diamond shaped power pill that gives Pac Man super sex power and in kinky outfit and instead of eating blue ghost, Pac Man (in BD&SM gear) anally rapes the ghost, and if it's not scared blue ghost, the ghost does the dirty deed to make Pac Man lose.

After 35 years of Puck Man rumor, it's about time someone made it for real.

Or in Japan it's called Puck-Man

I tell this all the time but where I come from I grew up playing Puck-Man.. then when Pac-man became a hit in the states and we saw it on TV and all the marketing, it eventually made me start to think I was playing "fake" versions of the game.

I really really wanted to finally come across a "real" Pac-Man arcade machine (I never saw one until I was in my 30's) and of course here we are now today, Pac-Man arcade cabs are the norm, and it pains me to think I used to disdain those original Puckman machines when I should have been securing one for safekeeping. :lol:

Considering the old Puck/Fuck Man rumor, why hasn't anyone tried releasing a Pac Man hack that is strictly XXX rated? like blue diamond shaped power pill that gives Pac Man super sex power and in kinky outfit and instead of eating blue ghost, Pac Man (in BD&SM gear) anally rapes the ghost, and if it's not scared blue ghost, the ghost does the dirty deed to make Pac Man lose.

After 35 years of Puck Man rumor, it's about time someone made it for real.

There is a game that comes pretty close: Streaking by Shoei. It was in the movie Joysticks with the label 'Americana'

There is a game that comes pretty close: Streaking by Shoei. It was in the movie Joysticks with the label 'Americana'

Wow, that game plays like ass. Cops and Robbers with nudity? And the power pills just warp to the other side of the maze with no real way to defeat enemies like with Pacman.

One more thing: shouldn't she be stripping instead of putting her clothes on? If she starts the game naked, what's the point? :P