IGNORED

From "classic gaming" to "modern gaming" .... what happened to"in between"?

I just happened to notice that beside the obvious and great Atari specific sections we also have a quite representative "classic gaming" and a pretty up to date "modern gaming" .... but we lost the "in between".

Classic covers Intellivision, Coleco, SMS, TG16, Genesis basically 8 and 16 bits.

Modern is PS3/4, Xbox360/One, Wii/U.

In between? What happened to Saturn/PS1/N64 and also DC/PS2/Xbox/GC , should there be a section for them too?

One for both or separate doesn't matter much.

Just saying .... ;-)

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Like 2

I just happened to notice that beside the obvious and great Atari specific sections we also have a quite representative "classic gaming" and a pretty up to date "modern gaming" .... but we lost the "in between".

Classic covers Intellivision, Coleco, SMS, TG16, Genesis basically 8 and 16 bits.

Modern is PS3/4, Xbox360/One, Wii/U.

In between? What happened to Saturn/PS1/N64 and also DC/PS2/Xbox/GC , should there be a section for them too?

One for both or separate doesn't matter much.

Just saying .... ;-)

I was thinking the same thing the last few weeks myself. They have all the pre crash system threads and modern threads. I don't see NES, SNES, Saturn, N64, PS1, PS2, GC, Xbox, and DC. I never had the time to mention this myself and am glad someone is with me. Especially the NES is my favorite system of all time with the 2600 second. I hope they add a thread for each system. I really enjoy this site and have no complaints at all. I am with you totally. Need the NES, SNES, 5th, and 6th gen systems included!!

• Like 1

You would post in either classic gaming general or modern gaming general for those systems. I can't speak for Al and he is the one in charge of it, but likely there are not enough posts in the general forums to warrant a system specific sub-forum for those systems.

Mitch