IGNORED

Splatoon!

omegadot

Is that what the c'mon means? I thought it was like a rally call, to get people to do better.

I've been encountering a lot of reverse-cheaters recently. IE: People who want to lose. There was a guy I was stuck with for 5 games, and despite us winning most of them, all he would do was jump around home base, not shooting a dang thing. I even tried shooting at him, and eventually he'd start moving out, but just let himself get shot down without putting up a fight.

I don't understand this behavior. It can't be fun to just jump around, and there's no benefit to losing, gear-wise. I don't get it.

Um, I only use c'mon as a rally call. Odd.

The behavior you are talking about is a person trying to start a "Squid Party". That's where players just jump around not trying to win. Kinda like people who play TF2 just to do a conga line... I don't get it either.

I'm trying to put a guild together if anyone is interested. Contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of buying this and mario maker but at 153.98 taxes in for both games it is way overpriced.. :(

I dunno, that's a bargain compared to what some people end up paying on modern games after they've bought the preorder bonuses, misc dlc, and season expansion packs. ;)

(That's one reason why I'm not actually quick to start in on buying the games for the Wii U myself though. Although at most I'd just buy one a month or so when/if I do start buying.)