IGNORED

Games from eBay seller jnovo79 - Don't buy!

Andre81

How could the seller know what games smell like under the shrinkwrap?

The shrinkwrap smells nasty too. The games are old stock from a Venture store and they shrinkwrapped the games back then. So I've removed the shrinkwrap to let the boxes vent and it's nasty. The shrinkwrap stinks, the boxes stink. Everything that got in touch with the games smells nasty.

In 10 years of collecting I never got anything so nasty.

I don't know if it will ever be possible to get the smell out of the boxes, but if it will take many weeks and months.

It smells like inhaling glue!

I have a n64 storage case I want to sell but it stinks so bad I would be embarrassed to sell it. I have it outside now for past 3 days. I have bleached it, febreezed it, Lysol wiped it, and still didn't go away. It has been rained on good past two days. Today I smelled it and it seemed ok but I will have to wait till it dries out to know for sure.

This has a very nasty basement funk smell. Like cardboard gets after it has been in basement for years surrounded by drywall.

I have a n64 storage case I want to sell but it stinks so bad I would be embarrassed to sell it. I have it outside now for past 3 days. I have bleached it, febreezed it, Lysol wiped it, and still didn't go away. It has been rained on good past two days. Today I smelled it and it seemed ok but I will have to wait till it dries out to know for sure.

This has a very nasty basement funk smell. Like cardboard gets after it has been in basement for years surrounded by drywall.

Sounds like you really need to swab the poop deck with some Summer Eve or Massengill. :rolling:

On a serious note, vinegar can work wonders getting nasty odors out of plastic.

Its not all plastic though. The plastic portions are fine. The inside is like particle board material. It's starting to split apart from all the rain anyhow. I may just build a new case for it or just sell inside tray by itself. The outer case is just a case no biggie the inside piece is what matters and has the N64 Logo on it.

• 4 weeks later...

Its not all plastic though. The plastic portions are fine. The inside is like particle board material. It's starting to split apart from all the rain anyhow. I may just build a new case for it or just sell inside tray by itself. The outer case is just a case no biggie the inside piece is what matters and has the N64 Logo on it.

Sounds like it could be mold?

Sounds like it could be mold?

I think it is mold. I'm just going to chuck it. Garbage is garbage. I have a hard time tossing video game stuff but every now and then I make exceptions. It's been outside this whole time lol. The casing is shot and the stickers are peeling off the plastic tray, I should have brought that in but it's just clutter I don't need.