IGNORED

COMPLETE: Spies in the Night

graywest

• 1 month later...

I can't think of anything else that I want to do to this game, so I'm thinking it's pretty much complete. This update adds reset switch functionality - press reset during the game to return to the title screen.

For an easier game, you can now also adjust the left difficulty switch. This will turn on or off the guns at the left and right side of the screen. Position "A" will turn off the guns. Position "B" will turn the guns on. (Note that the guns don't appear during level one in either position.)

Enjoy!

Just ordered a custom cart of this thru the AA store!!!

• Like 1

Ooo, Is Graywest giving permission to publish his game? What does the label look like? I might buy a copy.

Yes he has, and my design label for this can be found here......

main label: http://s817.photobucket.com/user/brian_matherne1/media/1096171933-main_zpsegyvfxs5.jpg.html

end label: http://s817.photobucket.com/user/brian_matherne1/media/1096171933-top_zps5jp9gf5w.jpg.html

• Like 3

Hello everyone! Glad to see that people are enjoying the game!!

Yes, I did give permission to publish if you'd like, so feel free. I may look into doing some sort of limited release in the future with box and manual, but I certainly don't mind people putting it on a cart.

Have fun!

• Like 4

Yes, I did give permission to publish if you'd like, so feel free. I may look into doing some sort of limited release in the future with box and manual, but I certainly don't mind people putting it on a cart.

Have fun!

A complete release would be awesome!

Sent from my non beer holding hand.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Have fun!

Any way of an alternate ROM for the Atari Flashback Portable? The only thing wrong is the clock does not display correctly on the portable.

• 2 weeks later...

Any way of an alternate ROM for the Atari Flashback Portable? The only thing wrong is the clock does not display correctly on the portable.

Hmm... do you have any other Batari Basic games that use the clock you could try on the portable?

I'm wondering if it's the assembly routine for the clock timer, or if it's something in my code. If it's the assembly routine, I would have a hard time troubleshooting that myself. If it's my code, I could mess around with it. I'm planning to get a portable one of these days.

• Like 1

Hmm... do you have any other Batari Basic games that use the clock you could try on the portable?

I'm wondering if it's the assembly routine for the clock timer, or if it's something in my code. If it's the assembly routine, I would have a hard time troubleshooting that myself. If it's my code, I could mess around with it. I'm planning to get a portable one of these days.

I've tried the following homebrew games with similar issues:

1775 (repeats digit in the score)

Explosive Diarrhea (missing digit in the timer)

Yahtzee (only 2 of the 5 dice show up, which are repeated in the 5 spots on the screen)

I don't know if this helps you out or not. If I had to guess its probably your first suggestion - assembly routine. But, I know nothing about coding so, its just a guess.