IGNORED

COMPLETE: Spies in the Night

graywest

This is, in my opinion, the best homebrew ever developed for the Atari 2600. It's incredibly well thought out and very challenging. It's even better than the overwhelming majority of games released for the system during its heyday.

I'll second that!

Wow, thanks guys!! I'm definitely happy that you like the game so much!!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks. Art Deco font. The end label is a little small. Feel free to use the label if you want one made.

I see someone else made one ..... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-2600-Homebrew-Spies-In-The-Night-Video-Game-Cartridge-Only/132455966786?hash=item1ed6fda842:g:MfIAAOSwyXNaTOZo

(not my auction)

And bad job at it too, if I say so! :lol: :lol: :lol:

post-2652-0-54452000-1515084614_thumb.jpg

post-2652-0-73916900-1515084626_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arenafoot

And bad job at it too, if I say so! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Based on the seller's other listed 2600 cart, it's likely a Hozer job. :roll:

It's possible to get the auction pulled. What I do is usually send the seller a communication first, letting them know it's an unauthorized reproduction, and you are requesting them to stop reproducing and selling it. Also let them know you'll escalate if you don't get a reply.

• Like 1

Hey all,

Al asked me this morning if he could sell copies in the AtariAge Store, and I gave him permission. Scott Dayton/NeoTokeo2001 told me that he would be fine with a re-release after he finished selling the limited edition copies. Hopefully making another legit version available soon will alleviate the bootleg issue somewhat.

Jared

• Like 3

Thanks for making this game graywest. This will make another great addition to the AA store. :thumbsup:

I purchased the Black Version from NeoTokeo2001 (adds a black background, which makes the timer clock at the bottom of the screen only visible when the lighthouse light sweeps the screen).

Love the sanctioned label art by Arenafoot and Mountain King too!

post-21941-0-24415200-1515096569.jpg

• Like 3

I thought the game was coming to AA anyway, so I was looking for it to show up in the store soon. Glad that is now going to happen! Please allow for a non-boxed version as I am poor.

FYI - The first batch were sold thru the Atari 2600 Homebrew Games Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Atari2600homebrew/permalink/353650901722749/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, that cart looks great. Just wanted to ask, if I wanted to release a game trough Atariage, who would be the right person to talk to on the forum? What is their criteria for a possible release? Could you give me a link perhaps?

Albert - he's the owner and operator of AtariAge - you can reach him here: http://atariage.com/forums/user/3-albert/

• 1 month later...