IGNORED

Jaguar vs. AC/DC's "Fly on the Wall"

madman

What do you guys think? The Jaguar vs "Fly on the Wall." No, seriously, hear me out!

Atari was a legend in the video game market and then released the commercially unsuccessful Jaguar. AC/DC are music legends and released the stinker that is Fly on the Wall.

The Jaguar's library is filled with sub-par to downright horrible titles with a few hits mixed in. Fly on the Wall is a horrible album with a couple of good songs.

The Jaguar's box artwork was very attractive. Fly on the Wall has nice cover art.

The big difference is that Atari folded after the demise of the Jaguar, while AC/DC recovered and went on to put out a number of great albums.

For me, Fly on the Wall beats the Jaguar. What do you guys think?

• Like 7

Left out too many variables - what about Pink Floyd's 'The Wall'? Or Pink herself? Or Michael's Jackson's 'Off The Wall'? Or U2's 'The Fly'?

Or Atari's late comer that forgot all about what their very own paddles were for… 'Off The Wall'? :crazy:

• Like 2

Fly on the wall was recorded in a 16 track studio. JAGUAR is 64 bit. No comparison. Also, Jag has dozens of games, Fly has -what, like ten songs? No contest. Most of those songs were written by one guy, Jag had three programmers, no contest.

In keeping with the theme of levity, I did not fact check my made up answers.

• Like 5

Fly on the wall was recorded in a 16 track studio. JAGUAR is 64 bit. No comparison. Also, Jag has dozens of games, Fly has -what, like ten songs? No contest. Most of those songs were written by one guy, Jag had three programmers, no contest.

In keeping with the theme of levity, I did not fact check my made up answers.

Obvious winner here. lol!

• Like 1

I think you should join the AC/DC forum.

I am on the AC/DC forum! I log on weekly to tell them all the band has been rubbish since Bon Scott died, and that anyone who disagrees that Metallica is superior should go to some asylum. The weird thing is, about half of them agree with me on a regular basis.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Good grief!! "Fly on the Wall" ain't their best work (the Mutt Lange-produced triumvirate of "Highway to Hell," "Back in Black," and "For Those About to Rock" will never be surpassed), but it's been 30 years since "Fly on the Wall." Get over it. Even those who think it sucks frequently admit that at least "Shake Your Foundations" was a pretty good song, if they liked AC/DC at all......

Good grief!! "Fly on the Wall" ain't their best work (the Mutt Lange-produced triumvirate of "Highway to Hell," "Back in Black," and "For Those About to Rock" will never be surpassed), but it's been 30 years since "Fly on the Wall." Get over it. Even those who think it sucks frequently admit that at least "Shake Your Foundations" was a pretty good song, if they liked AC/DC at all......

So...you're saying the Jaguar is better than Fly on the Wall?

• Like 1