Jump to content

Anyone seen this potentiometer before?


Recommended Posts



I've mostly found it in QuickShot/SVI/Performance analog PC joysticks, but I know it's probably been used in Apple II sticks as well.


I have a couple of joysticks where they've worn out and are too jumpy and flaky to really be usable. I'd like to replace them without having to cannibalize other sticks, but I can't seem to figure out where I might be able to get them new. When I do a search I either wind up with normal rotary potentiometers, or I get slide-style pots of a different size and shape.


Does anyone have any idea where I might get NOS replacements for these, or are they a custom part?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...