IGNORED

Game.com Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Well, I snooped around gamefaqs.com and it looks to me like the code for Scorpion is "unconfirmed", which probably means it doesn't work. I tried and it didn't come up. There is a dark blank logo and a white blank logo on the character select screen which probably means 2 secret characters is all you get (Ermac and Noob Saibot).

BONUS QUESTION: Why put "Trilogy" in the title if there's only one version?

Yay! Someone is playing a game.com besides me! I think later I'll try your code and see what happens.

Yep! I like pulling out a game system that no know one seem to know about! The go to games for me on the Game.com are Williams arcade classics, DukeNuken 3D and Frogger! I have Resident Evil 2 on the way! I've just listed most of the game have.

Well, I snooped around gamefaqs.com and it looks to me like the code for Scorpion is "unconfirmed", which probably means it doesn't work. I tried and it didn't come up. There is a dark blank logo and a white blank logo on the character select screen which probably means 2 secret characters is all you get (Ermac and Noob Saibot).

BONUS QUESTION: Why put "Trilogy" in the title if there's only one version?

Bummer!

@The Usotsuki:Whilst MK2 did get a release in Japan on PS1, i can tell you what happened to the version planned for Europe/USA, as i recently spoke to the coder of it, on behalf of Classic Console Magazine:

'Yeah, it was exciting to be working on the PlayStation. I was porting
the Sega Saturn version of Mortal Kombat II. It was going well, but
unfortunately the Saturn version overran by some time and the PlayStation
version was canned due to the soon to be released Mortal Kombat Trilogy.'