IGNORED

FT: Nintendo 64 + Super Mario 64 --> Wii games CIB

Bixler

Hello AA,

I'm interested in trading this Nintendo 64, along with a Super Mario 64 cart, for the following Wii games in very good condition, CIB:

-Metroid Prime Trilogy

-Donkey Kong Country Returns

-Kirby's Dream Collection (20th Anniversary)

-"Classic" Wii games, although I would strongly prefer the above three titles to any of these (Mario Kart Wii, Zelda titles, Super Paper Mario, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Little King's Story, Tatsunoku vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, Rayman Origins, etc.)

The console has been tested with one game, SM64, and it works. The Super Mario 64 cart itself is in decent condition – the back label is a little bit torn on the top, but the game works like a charm. Pictures of the cart can be readily provided if there is interest or concern.

I would be paying for shipping this package to whomever is interested, and in return I would ask for the other participant in this trade to pay for shipping the aforementioned games.

I hope that this trade doesn't sound stupid or fishy to any of the more experienced traders/consumers hereabouts; I've never proposed a trade before, and I'm roughly going off of average eBay auctions and VGPC for the price of the three aforementioned titles when compared to this (Atomic Smoke?) N64 + Super Mario 64 + all necessary cables. If I'm way off of what would be considered market value for any of the above, I'd welcome some pointers and/or constructive criticism for better ascertaining what something more appropriate would be.

Also posted to /r/gameswap on reddit.

Cheers!

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/8SNrc

RW1ahl7.jpg?1

4D7U5ZD.jpg?1

He9oBof.jpg?1

3X43qyw.jpg?1

mtFseix.jpg?1

Edited by Bixler