IGNORED

The "I'm surprised that XXXX wasn't at E3" thread.

Your ability to argue in such a mature manner is incredibly impressive!

Thanks! Is that a toupee you're wearing in that picture? ;)

I don't see how you can fail to grasp that and acknowledge how there's no scenario where a weakened Nintendo can hope to compete in a market so foreign to their core strengths,.

Funny, everyone said the same thing about Apple about 15 years ago.

Anyway, fun chat. Feel free to have the last words.

Done.

Guess Rockstar's much hyped PS3 title Agent is like offically dead then (or did it die long ago?)

Part of my kind of expected it to appear as if by magic, seeing how Last Guardian and FF7 suddenly popped up at E3, this time annouced for PS4...

Take-Two Interactive said to of renewed its trademarks of the "Agent" brand last year or was that false info?.

Edited by Lost Dragon

Guess Rockstar's much hyped PS3 title Agent is like offically dead then (or did it die long ago?)

Part of my kind of expected it to appear as if by magic, seeing how Last Guardian and FF7 suddenly popped up at E3, this time annouced for PS4...

Take-Two Interactive said to of renewed its trademarks of the "Agent" brand last year or was that false info?.

Unfortunately, last I heard about it was that it was cancelled.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/08/24/report-agent-ps3-cancelled/

I kinda figured it would end up a PS4 thing as well.

Speaking of the PS4, I'm also surprised that the newer Shadow of the Beast game hasn't been shown either. I wonder whats up with that game?

Yep looks like Agent is yet another in long line of titles i guess we'll sadly never see :-(

Publishers often refer to games being put on hold until such time as: other projects finished, so more resources avaiable or technology exists to do the game justice, but sadly so few are ever returned to....

I'd still love to see Lionheads BC attempted again (canned Xbox game) or Minter try Unity again....

As for PS4 SOTB, it was shown Pre-E3:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DpYANzO8n5Tc&sa=U&ei=XESFVYfNNuXZ7gb-zYOwCw&ved=0CBUQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNGJ-3-MOF0Z0Ok4jFRh9up5A7hv5Q

Not sure what to make of it myself...

Thankful it's not another God Of War clone, but not taken by what's been done with it, as is....