IGNORED

Atari Manual Scans

TheVgaTv

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I updated my manual scan archive today. 79 new scans (and 519 total) with 150ish of them being Atari. all manuals are viewable in browser too. Let me know what you think!

www.TheVgaTV.com

If you make that clickable, people will be more likely to visit. Seems like a lot of people don't like to copy and paste unclickable links:

www.TheVgaTV.com

Nice work, but not helpful for the community.

You can find these manuals (and many more...) on Atariage, Atarimania, DigitalPress and so on.

It's always helpful. The more options for videogame preservation the better. I was printing out a few manuals for my son and each site had manuals of different quality so it was nice to pick and choose as it made a difference in being able to read the text when printing. Digital press manuals mostly all have a yellow tint, and atatiguide manuals are too high in contrast, atariage and atarimania has slim pickings, etc..

• Like 1

Nice work, but not helpful for the community.

You can find these manuals (and many more...) on Atariage, Atarimania, DigitalPress and so on.

Well I've tried to set my site up differently than the others in that I've tried to make the interface more visual driven as opposed to text driven. One of my favorite things to do is pick up a stack of old manuals and flip through them to take in the vintage artwork, which is a little more difficult to do on most manual sites as the links are all text based (and a lot of them require a download to view). I've tried to set up my site in a way to emulate that and to give people a reason to click on a manual they might have missed if they weren't familiar with the game title. I'm not setting out to replace these other sites, just merely be a compliment to them and to give people another database to dig through.

And thanks Random Terrain for the clickable link!