IGNORED

New setup in my basement Game Room

Like the dual 1571's doubling as a monitor stand! I've done something similar with a pair of 1541's, but set back from the C64 so they're not actually resting on the computer. :lol:

BTW: a little bit of dish soap, water and a wash cloth would work wonders on your gear! Totally safe in case you're worried about marring the plastic. :)

• Like 1

BTW: a little bit of dish soap, water and a wash cloth would work wonders on your gear! Totally safe in case you're worried about marring the plastic. :)

I keep the Wash Cloth DAMP, not dripping, unless you want to dissemble everything first..

MarkO

• Like 1

Like the dual 1571's doubling as a monitor stand! I've done something similar with a pair of 1541's, but set back from the C64 so they're not actually resting on the computer. :lol:

Thanks, it looks like they are on the C64 but they are not. :lol:

Did have to use a couple of 2X4 scraps to raise the drive openings enough to get the disks in though.

A Bodega Bay. Nice.

Yeah! Got this in a lot of Amiga stuff, my son and I drove an hour and a half to get it. Got the Bodega Bay, A500, some boxed games, and two boxes of disks.

He was clearing out his gaming stuff, I spotted a boxed Sega Master System and asked how much for it, he said just take it!

Best score I have made in 5 years of collecting.