IGNORED

Corcomp Disk Utilitites

sandrofouche

Hello all,

I recently managed to acquire a Corcomp Micro-Expansion System, and I'm trying to assemble a facsimile of the system I used back in the 80s. Unfortunately, the MES didn't come with the original Corcomp Utility Disk. Is there a source for images of this disk that I could write back out to floppy? I've already checked WHTECH, but couldn't find anything there...

-Sandro

Hello all,

I recently managed to acquire a Corcomp Micro-Expansion System, and I'm trying to assemble a facsimile of the system I used back in the 80s. Unfortunately, the MES didn't come with the original Corcomp Utility Disk. Is there a source for images of this disk that I could write back out to floppy? I've already checked WHTECH, but couldn't find anything there...

-Sandro

There are some disk images on the WHTECH ftp site under '/emulators/pc99/pc99 dsk collection/Vendors/CorComp'

have you checked there, they may be what you are looking for. I think what you looking for is the CorComp Disk Manager that you could load from the boot screen ?

Edited by Cschneider
  • Like 1

Wow, that was fast! Thanks, that's absolutely what I was looking for. I hadn't thought to dig around the PC99 disk collection for those images.

It was easy to find the sitelist.txt file in the root is fairly updated. That's always where I start.