IGNORED

Announce your entry!

Are you willing to participate in the contest?

Start a topic for your game in this forum, suggested format "Entry 2015: your game name"

Show some pictures (jzintv captures gif) or animations (imvtogif) of the game running, explain the type of game, show progress in your development, ask for comments and suggestions or anything you have in mind.

Do you have trouble understanding how to solve a bug in your program or how to use an IntyBASIC feature? make a topic in the Intellivision Programming section (one level above this forum)

• Like 5

This is a great idea. Since there is already homebrew games started that are not known. We don't want duplicate games as we have with 3 intv versions of flappy bird!!!!

I'll post a list of games from my homebrew schedule as well to try and eliminate duplicates.

• Like 2

This is a great idea. Since there is already homebrew games started that are not known. We don't want duplicate games as we have with 3 intv versions of flappy bird!!!!

I'll post a list of games from my homebrew schedule as well to try and eliminate duplicates.

It figures that Rev thinks this contest is to get programmers to make missing games for his collection. :P

Just kidding!! :lol:

I think that it is fine if new comers feel comfortable making a well known game. We would hope that they would try to add some originality and make it more interesting, but a game is a game, and will be judged by the criteria already listed in the rules.

dZ.

• Like 3

I am publicly announcing that I will have last place locked up with my entry to the contest.

I've always wanted to make a game ... been a dream of mine for a long time ... it may suck royally ... but there will be an entry!!!

• Like 4

I've always wanted to make a game ... been a dream of mine for a long time ... it may suck royally ... but there will be an entry!!!

:cool: There will be a series of tutorials starting in the next week or two which will help people get started if its been a while since they programmed anything.

• Like 1

I am publicly announcing that I will have last place locked up with my entry to the contest.

I say, go for it! My dream was to make a game and I cannot overstate the fantastic satisfaction it was to be able to tick that box in my growing "To Do" list. :)

Besides, we're all here to help and the upcoming tutorial series will provide some guidance.

-dZ.