IGNORED

Intellivision Flashback Overlays Set is now SOLD OUT

Rev

A question for Keith - would they consider providing a more comprehensive overlay replacement service? Or did the numbers/economics from this venture make that not a good idea?

If Keith does something like this, I hope they use a service for fulfillment.

I never got a set. Ironic, since I deal with Keith and Emily so frequently...

They were going to hold a couple sets for me, I told them they didn't need to ship them. But by the time I got around to going to their office, they were all gone. Doh!

:-o

I never got a set. Ironic, since I deal with Keith and Emily so frequently...

They were going to hold a couple sets for me, I told them they didn't need to ship them. But by the time I got around to going to their office, they were all gone. Doh!

:-o

They were all gone? Then what about the people that did not get a set that they ordered?

This would make a great 'questions for Keith' topic.

Great points, everyone!

you dont have to post positive posts for no reason just because we said something about your posts. This thread would be the perfect place to vent. Keith kinda really screwed these orders up and screwed a bunch of people. I got screwed out of a set of intellivision playing cards through this whole fiasco. Just pick and choose your battles. If somebody does something wrong feel free to say something. I never meant for you to just start ass kissing in every thread. There are times when someone needs to say something that might offend others. Just try to make sure you have true reason to when you do.

They were all gone? Then what about the people that did not get a set that they ordered?

This would make a great 'questions for Keith' topic.

This was very recently, so I assumed all the orders had been filled. I will ask.

This was very recently, so I assumed all the orders had been filled. I will ask.

I never got mine. I did contact Keith many times and he promised he would send them again, but I never got them. In fact, every time he said he would send them right away, someone else announced they got a shipping notification.

He probably had a mess with the addresses, even though every one of my e-mails included my addressed, name, and order number.

Oh well. *sigh*. I did get my Flashback.

I never got mine. I did contact Keith many times and he promised he would send them again, but I never got them. In fact, every time he said he would send them right away, someone else announced they got a shipping notification.

He probably had a mess with the addresses, even though every one of my e-mails included my addressed, name, and order number.

Oh well. *sigh*. I did get my Flashback.

Oh wow, that sucks Dz. The next time I talk to him I will ask about your order. PM me the shipping address, order number and email address you used when you ordered it, since I'm sure that's what Keith will want to know.

Edited by nurmix

I have never ordered the mine because still waiting for a PAL version...

by the way, no news about it?

On http://intellivision-productions-inc.myshopify.com/products/intellivision-flashback-including-all-60-pairs-of-overlays there is still the message "We hope we will be able to offer a PAL version in the near future."...