IGNORED

New here

Crashvector

Welcome and glad to hear someone else fired up an old flame!

What are some of the other favorites in your collection? You can check rarity here at Atari Age too, to see if you might happen to have something a little harder to find like Pengo, Swordquest Waterworld, Crazy Climber, Chase the Chuckwagon, etc.

Welcome and glad to hear someone else fired up an old flame!

What are some of the other favorites in your collection? You can check rarity here at Atari Age too, to see if you might happen to have something a little harder to find like Pengo, Swordquest Waterworld, Crazy Climber, Chase the Chuckwagon, etc.

I have swordquest waterworld.

I dont know...i think I'm a little more excited than i should be lol

Played Defender for like 2 days straight, then my old favorite PITFALL, some Star Wars the Arcade Game, and Q*Bert lol

• Like 2

Welcome aboard!! :) Great to hear your 2600 is still working! These consoles are really durable and last practically forever. Hope you enjoy everything here. Any questions you have. That's what the forums are for. You have thousands of retrogamers to help you out. :)

you know...i was considering selling all my atari stuff earlier today...but now...I just dont know if I can part with it lol

It's amazing how long this thing has lasted....some of it up in a hot attic, some in a closet, at LEAST 4 or 5 hurricanes, etc etc.

They just dont make em like they used to anymore lol

• Like 1

NightDriver captured a few hours worth of use too lol

i remember sitting on the living room floor with my brother eeeearly in the mornings with those paddle controllers playing against each other lol

Man...there are just SO many great, great memories in these games.

• Like 1

OH! i almost forgot one of my all-time favorites: The SpaceShuttle simulator!!!!!!!

That game.....my brother and I would play over and over and over again as kids man.....we'd make a blanket fort and pretend it was the shuttle cockpit lol

Star Raiders as well...with the goofy keypad thingy. loved that one too.

I may never start my XBox again after all this lmao!!! I have a lot of playing and remembering good times to do :)

Edited by Crashvector
  • Like 1

NightDriver captured a few hours worth of use too lol

i remember sitting on the living room floor with my brother eeeearly in the mornings with those paddle controllers playing against each other lol

Night Driver is another of my favorites. Game 3 FTW. :twisted:

Awesome, what a great find! :)

Wish I still had my original VCS from back in the day, luckily an friend on here was nice enough to hook me up with his doubles. Wow, from the sounds like you have a of gems! Glad everything still works after all these years.

I'd love to see a pic too. :3

Edited by Jinroh

When I first got a 7800 and about 20 games from a customer back in 1995 and took it home and hooked it up, the light bulb went off in my head. I had that great sense of nostalgia and thought that others my age would probably feel the same. That is when I started buying up everything I could find and discovered a whole new world of vintage video games with Atari 2600 games I never knew existed (I figured there may be 100) along with other systems I never even heard of. When I began to accrue some duplicates, I then started to put them out for a buck or two in the store. I didn't sell any, but it did bring in a bunch more stuff from customers who didn't want the old systems.

Anyway, enjoy it. As someone said here, the majority of Atari games are not worth much and you should be able to fill in gaps for $1-3 on many games.

Phil