IGNORED

Street Fight World

Papa

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe Papa is currently banned (at least according to his profile group status) so not sure if you're going to see an update in this thread.

I'd like to see some update on this as well it was looking great. :D

Edited by Jinroh

Sorry to zombify this, but @Papa, is this still in development? I hope so, as this is a very cool looking project.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe Papa is currently banned (at least according to his profile group status) so not sure if you're going to see an update in this thread.

I'd like to see some update on this as well it was looking great. :D

I appreciate your positive comments! Papa and I were just talking about this earlier this evening. He has lots of projects in the works, many of which are on pause. He has repeatedly gotten his heart broken, so these projects have not been recently a focus of his attention. It doesn't help when someone says he will look at his games but then never gets back with him.

Street Fight World is not far from being complete, but where it goes from here is unknown.

Well I for one hope he comes back his game was looking amazing and I am sure his hard work will be appreciated. I liked his Outrun stuff too, I would say he is quite talented.

I hate to lose members of this board, its a tight nice group of people that often support each other in great ways. I am sure I am not the only person who feels this way too,.

Thank you Buttons for the update and pass on my good vibes to Papa please.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To the people who have expressed interest in this project of Papa's:

He really appreciates your support! He has been going through a lot which is difficult to explain so that the true magnitude cannot be easily understood or felt. He has not given up on Street Fight World, or his other works, and is hoping to be able to refocus on them soon.

If you are interested in how he is doing, you can check him out on instagram (silfeather_opa) or on Reverb Nation (www.reverbnation/megamaiden), where he has a blog that is more light-hearted and akin to his nature. Some of his music is there now, but there will be more coming, including songs he would like to put into his games.

Thank you, again, for those of you who are interested!

• 1 month later...