IGNORED

MAME .67 is out Already?!

Sharky

The only mames i dont download are the Mahjong ones and some newer ones after 1994 because my system would have to hope with their required

CPU Needs.

And its important to download the SAMPLE files to if you find out your game doesnt have any sound. :|

I got a 100% set for the current Mame. They're on 2 dvd-r's and one cdr.

If you a broadband connection and newsgroup access, it's always easy to keep up as a rom flood happens each time with every release. I just highlight, double click, download. Takes all of 2 minutes to get going. Voila.. instant rom update

I got a 100% set for the current Mame. They're on 2 dvd-r's and one cdr.

If you a broadband connection and newsgroup access, it's always easy to keep up as a rom flood happens each time with every release. I just highlight, double click, download. Takes all of 2 minutes to get going. Voila.. instant rom update

I never knew there was such thing as DVD-Rs. How much MB can u put on these (Cause DVDs look like plain CDs to me. :ponder: )

I no ive only got Dial-up. But if I wanted to download every rom-set I probably could but it will take me over a month and then I probably take up about 6 CD-Rs. :|

Plus no point in downloading em all when you dont even have a fast enough computer.

:(